Police Science Courses in UK
Get ready to change your future when you decide to study Police Science in United Kingdom.
People who have studied abroad said it not only improved their confidence but also gave them a better understanding of their cultural values and taught them worthwhile skills that influenced their future career.
When you decide to study in United Kingdom, you can access universities that rank highly in Police Science, improving your job prospects. You also get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom once you’ve graduated with a post-study work visa. There are plenty of universities on offer. Choose from 34 institutions and 107 courses.
The time is now to study abroad. It’s worth it, we promise.
Top 10 Police Science universities in United Kingdom
- Liverpool John Moores University
- The University of Law
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of Sunderland
- Staffordshire University
- Teesside University
- Birmingham City University
- University of Derby
- University of South Wales
- University of Abertay
Police Science fees in United Kingdom
Tution fees will make up a large chunk of your costs. These will vary depending on which university you decide to study at, so do make sure you check with the institution.
There are also plenty of options to help cover the costs, such as scholarships. These can cover some or all tuition fees and other living expenses.
In general, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Police Science in United Kingdom - £11,000
- Maximum fees Police Science in United Kingdom - £18,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Police Science in United Kingdom
You need a student visa to study in United Kingdom. Please see the table below for how much you will need to pay for the application and other potential costs.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Police Science in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad in any country, the documents you need tend to be pretty similar.
Some will vary depending on the institution, but we’ve outlined below the core documents you’ll need to make your application.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Police Science qualification in United Kingdom
You’ll be pleased to know that once you’ve completed Police Science qualification in United Kingdom you’ll be eligible to stay back and see work!
This is an excellent opportunity to put your degree to good use and begin your career. See the table below for how long you get to stay:
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Police Science Courses in the United Kingdom
- BA (Hons) Policing Studies with Foundation YearLiverpool John Moores University£11,000
- BSc (Hons) Professional PolicingGlyndwr University£11,750
- BSc (Hons) Police Studies with Criminal Investigation (with Foundation Year)Buckinghamshire New University£12,500
- BSc (Hons) Police Studies with Criminal InvestigationBuckinghamshire New University£12,500
- BSc (Hons) Criminology and PolicingLondon Metropolitan University£12,700
- BSc (Hons) Policing, Law and Investigation (Top-up)University of Chester£12,950
- BSc (Hons) Forensic Science with Policing with Foundation YearUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BSc (Hons) Policing and Intelligence with Foundation YearUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BA (Hons) Policing and Intelligence with Sandwich PlacementUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BSc (Hons) Policing and IntelligenceUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- Institutions offering the courses34
- Count of courses107
- Count of UG courses88
- Count of PG courses11
- Count of Doctorate courses8
- Fee range (min-max)£11,000 - £18,000