Undergraduate Police Science Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Police Science courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Police Science universities in United Kingdom
- Liverpool John Moores University
- The University of Law
- University of Wolverhampton
- Teesside University
- University of Sunderland
- Staffordshire University
- University of Chester
- University of Derby
- Birmingham City University
- University of Portsmouth
Undergraduate Police Science fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Police Science in United Kingdom - £9,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Police Science in United Kingdom - £18,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Police Science in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Police Science in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Police Science qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Police Science Courses in the United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) Community Policing and Criminal Investigation (including a Foundation Year)University of Chester£9,750
- BA (Hons) Policing Studies with Foundation YearLiverpool John Moores University£11,000
- BSc (Hons) Professional PolicingGlyndwr University£11,750
- BSc (Hons) Police Studies with Criminal InvestigationBuckinghamshire New University£12,500
- BSc (Hons) Police Studies with Criminal Investigation (with Foundation Year)Buckinghamshire New University£12,500
- BSc (Hons) Criminology and PolicingLondon Metropolitan University£12,700
- BA (Hons) Professional PolicingUniversity of Bedfordshire£12,900
- BSc (Hons) Policing, Law and Investigation (Top-up)University of Chester£12,950
- BSc (Hons) Community Policing and Criminal InvestigationUniversity of Chester£12,950
- BSc (Hons) Degree in Professional PolicingUniversity of Chester£12,950
- Undergraduate Fire Safety in UK
- Undergraduate Criminal Justice in UK
- Undergraduate War And Social Conflict in UK
- Institutions offering the courses34
- Count of courses92
- Count of UG courses92
- Count of PG courses11
- Count of Doctorate courses8
- Fee range (min-max)£9,000 - £18,000