Postgraduate Business Analytics Courses in Ireland
Ireland offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Business Analytics courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Ireland with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Postgraduate Business Analytics universities in Ireland
- University of Limerick
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- South East Technological University
- Dublin City University
- University of Galway
Postgraduate Business Analytics fees in Ireland
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Business Analytics in Ireland - £3,418
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Business Analytics in Ireland - £14,526
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Business Analytics in Ireland
Before moving to study in Ireland you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Ireland student visa
Studying Postgraduate Business Analytics in Ireland eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Ireland. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Business Analytics qualification in Ireland
Once you’ve completed your studies in Ireland you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Ireland and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Third level graduate programme
Top Postgraduate Business Analytics Courses in the Ireland
- Master of Science in Digital Media with Business AnalyticsSouth East Technological University£4,700
- Master of Business in Finance and Business Analytics - LEVEL 9South East Technological University£9,826
- MSc Business AnalyticsUniversity of Limerick£13,015
- MSc in Electronic Commerce (Business)Dublin City University£13,671
- MSc Business Information and Analytics SystemsUniversity College Cork£15,491
- MSc Business AnalyticsUniversity of Galway£15,884
- MSc Business AnalyticsUniversity College Cork£16,149
- M.Sc./P.Grad.Dip (exit only) Business AnalyticsTrinity College Dublin£17,175
8+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Postgraduate Supply Chain Management in Ireland
- Postgraduate Finance in Ireland
- Postgraduate Business in Ireland
- Postgraduate Marine Transportation in Ireland
- Postgraduate Project and Event Management in Ireland
- Postgraduate Accounting in Ireland
- Postgraduate Tourism Management in Ireland
- Postgraduate Hospitality Management in Ireland
- Postgraduate Business Administration in Ireland