Postgraduate Cyber Security Courses in Ireland
Ireland offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Cyber Security courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Ireland with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 2 Postgraduate Cyber Security universities in Ireland
Postgraduate Cyber Security fees in Ireland
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Cyber Security in Ireland - £11,303
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Cyber Security in Ireland - £18,259
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Cyber Security in Ireland
Before moving to study in Ireland you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Postgraduate Cyber Security in Ireland eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Ireland. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Cyber Security qualification in Ireland
Once you’ve completed your studies in Ireland you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Ireland and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Related Cyber Security Pages
Top Postgraduate Cyber Security Courses in the Ireland
There are many different types of specialisations you can look into when choosing to study Postgraduate Cyber Security courses in Ireland. Have a look below and see if there is something you would like to focus on.
- MEng Information and Network SecurityUniversity of Limerick€15,044
- MEng Cyber SecurityUniversity of Limerick€17,702
- MSc Cybersecurity Risk ManagementUniversity of Galway€18,590
- MSc Computer Science - Adaptive CybersecurityUniversity of Galway€25,090
- Postgraduate Data Sciences and Big Data in Ireland
- Postgraduate Software Design in Ireland
- Postgraduate Machine Learning in Ireland
- Postgraduate Virtual and Augumented Reality in Ireland
- Postgraduate Computer Sciences in Ireland
- Postgraduate Information Systems in Ireland
- Postgraduate Systems science in Ireland
- Postgraduate Information Technology in Ireland
- Postgraduate Artificial Intelligence in Ireland