Postgraduate Cyber Security Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Cyber Security courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Cyber Security universities in United States
- Arizona State University
- DePaul University
- Hofstra University
- Sacred Heart University
- University of Colorado Denver
- Westcliff University
- American University
- Auburn University
- Gannon University
- Illinois State University
Postgraduate Cyber Security fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Cyber Security in United States - £5,711
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Cyber Security in United States - £28,554
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Cyber Security in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Postgraduate Cyber Security in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Cyber Security qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Related Cyber Security Pages
Top Postgraduate Cyber Security Courses in the United States
There are many different types of specialisations you can look into when choosing to study Postgraduate Cyber Security courses in United States. Have a look below and see if there is something you would like to focus on.
- Graduate Certificate in CybersecurityWestcliff University$9,120
- Graduate Certificate CybersecuritySacred Heart University$14,775
- Certificate Cyber Security and Information AssuranceUniversity of Colorado Denver$19,028
- Graduate Certificate Cybersecurity and DefenseUniversity of Colorado Denver$19,391
- MS Information Systems - Network and Security ManagementIllinois State University$23,440
- MS Digital Forensics and CybersecurityUniversity at Albany$26,001
- MSIT Master of Science in Information Technology - CybersecurityWestcliff University$27,360
- Master of Science Information Assurance and CybersecurityGannon University$29,970
- MS Cybersecurity - Computer SecurityDePaul University$29,700
- MBA Cybersecurity-Management and Policy ConcentrationHofstra University$30,570
- Postgraduate Data Mining in US
- Postgraduate Data Sciences and Big Data in US
- Postgraduate Computer Sciences in US
- Postgraduate Game Design in US
- Postgraduate Information Systems in US
- Postgraduate Machine Learning in US
- Postgraduate Technology Policy in US
- Postgraduate Television in US
- Postgraduate Robotics in US
- Postgraduate Computer Engineerings in US