Undergraduate Cyber Security Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Cyber Security courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Cyber Security universities in United States
- Arizona State University
- Florida Atlantic University
- Hofstra University
- Cerritos College
- Kent State University
- State University of New York Plattsburgh
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- University of Nebraska Omaha
- Valencia College
- Westcliff University
Undergraduate Cyber Security fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Cyber Security in United States - £3,260
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Cyber Security in United States - £61,943
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Cyber Security in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Undergraduate Cyber Security in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Cyber Security qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Related Cyber Security Pages
Top Undergraduate Cyber Security Courses in the United States
There are many different types of specialisations you can look into when choosing to study Undergraduate Cyber Security courses in United States. Have a look below and see if there is something you would like to focus on.
- Associate in Science Economic Crime InvestigationGenesee Community College$6,254
- BS Computer Science and information Technology - Cyber Security ConcentrationTrine University$6,900
- Professional Certificate Cyber SecurityColorado Mesa University
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Information Systems Technology: Cybersecurity SpecializationPiedmont Virginia Community College$10,942.8
- Certificate in CybersecurityWestcliff University$11,160
- Certificate CybersecurityUniversity of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)$11,980
- BBA Bachelor of Business Administration - CybersecurityWestcliff University$18,600
- Certificate Data Science with Concentration in CybersecurityUniversity of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)$19,900
- A.A.B. CybersecurityKent State University$20,799
- B.S. Cybersecurity EngineeringKent State University$20,799
- Undergraduate Television Studies in US
- Undergraduate Computer Graphics in US
- Undergraduate Computer Sciences in US
- Undergraduate Mechanics in US
- Undergraduate Robotics in US
- Undergraduate Intelligence in US
- Undergraduate Information Technology in US
- Undergraduate Recording in US
- Undergraduate Technology Policy in US
- Undergraduate Television in US