Postgraduate Marine Transportation Courses in Ireland
Ireland offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Marine Transportation courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Ireland with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 1 Postgraduate Marine Transportation universities in Ireland
Postgraduate Marine Transportation fees in Ireland
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Marine Transportation in Ireland - £11,125
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Marine Transportation in Ireland - £11,981
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Marine Transportation in Ireland
Before moving to study in Ireland you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Ireland student visa
Studying Postgraduate Marine Transportation in Ireland eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Ireland. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Marine Transportation qualification in Ireland
Once you’ve completed your studies in Ireland you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Ireland and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Third level graduate programme
Top Postgraduate Marine Transportation Courses in the Ireland
- MSc Applied Coastal and Marine ManagementUniversity College Cork£13,761
- LLM Law - (Marine and Maritime Law)University College Cork£14,659
2+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Postgraduate Business in Ireland
- Postgraduate Business Analytics in Ireland
- Postgraduate Business Administration in Ireland
- Postgraduate Finance in Ireland
- Postgraduate Hospitality Management in Ireland
- Postgraduate Accounting in Ireland
- Postgraduate Supply Chain Management in Ireland
- Postgraduate Tourism Management in Ireland
- Postgraduate Project and Event Management in Ireland