Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering Courses in Ireland
Ireland offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Ireland with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 5 Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering universities in Ireland
- Trinity College Dublin
- Dublin City University
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick
- University of Galway
Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering fees in Ireland
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering in Ireland - £11,137
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering in Ireland - £17,991
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering in Ireland
Before moving to study in Ireland you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering in Ireland eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Ireland. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering qualification in Ireland
Once you’ve completed your studies in Ireland you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Ireland and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering Courses in the Ireland
- MSc Mechanical EngineeringUniversity of Limerick£12,888
- P.Grad.Dip. Mechanical EngineeringTrinity College Dublin£14,198
- MEng in Mechanical and Manufacturing EngineeringDublin City University£14,564
- MEngSc Engineering - Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing, Process and Automation Systems)University College Cork£18,959
- M.Sc. Mechanical EngineeringTrinity College Dublin£21,297
- MSc Mechanical EngineeringUniversity of Galway£21,494
- Master of Engineering - Mechanical EngineeringUniversity of Galway£21,494
- Postgraduate Marketing in Ireland
- Postgraduate Systems Engineering in Ireland
- Postgraduate Molecular Engineering in Ireland
- Postgraduate Biomedical Engineering in Ireland
- Postgraduate Engineering And Technology in Ireland
- Postgraduate Bioprocess Engineering in Ireland
- Postgraduate Chemical Engineering in Ireland
- Postgraduate Gerontology in Ireland
- Postgraduate Manufacturing Engineering in Ireland
- Postgraduate Instrumentation Engineering in Ireland