Postgraduate Public Health Courses in Ireland
Ireland offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Public Health courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Ireland with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top Postgraduate Public Health universities in Ireland
Postgraduate Public Health fees in Ireland
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Public Health in Ireland - £6,856
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Public Health in Ireland - £15,427
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Public Health in Ireland
Before moving to study in Ireland you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Postgraduate Public Health in Ireland eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Ireland. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Public Health qualification in Ireland
Once you’ve completed your studies in Ireland you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Ireland and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Public Health Courses in the Ireland
- PGDip Public Health NursingUniversity College Cork£8,110
- PGDip Public HealthUniversity College Cork£8,110
- MSc Infection Prevention and Control LeadershipUniversity of Limerick£10,255
- MSc Public HealthUniversity of Limerick£10,490
- MPH Master of Public HealthUniversity College Cork£12,967
- M.Sc. Community HealthTrinity College Dublin£18,252
- M.Sc. Global HealthTrinity College Dublin£18,257
- Postgraduate Surgery in Ireland
- Postgraduate Pharmacology in Ireland
- Postgraduate Emergency Medicine in Ireland
- Postgraduate Respiratory Medicine in Ireland
- Postgraduate Physical Fitness in Ireland
- Postgraduate Physiotherapy in Ireland
- Postgraduate Health Informatics in Ireland
- Postgraduate Dentistry in Ireland
- Postgraduate Childhood Studies in Ireland
- Postgraduate Medicine in Ireland