Undergraduate Aquaculture Courses in New Zealand
New Zealand offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Aquaculture courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in New Zealand with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 4 Undergraduate Aquaculture universities in New Zealand
- Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
- Southern Institute of Technology
- University of Waikato
- University of Otago
Undergraduate Aquaculture fees in New Zealand
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Aquaculture in New Zealand - £1,475
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Aquaculture in New Zealand - £8,847
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Aquaculture in New Zealand
Before moving to study in New Zealand you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
Studying Undergraduate Aquaculture in New Zealand eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in New Zealand. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Aquaculture qualification in New Zealand
Once you’ve completed your studies in New Zealand you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in New Zealand and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
Top Undergraduate Aquaculture Courses in the New Zealand
- New Zealand Certificate in Aquaculture (Level 3) with strands in Hatchery, Fish, and ShellfishSouthern Institute of TechnologyNZ$7,200
- Bachelor of Aquaculture and Marine Conservation (Level 7)Nelson Marlborough Institute of TechnologyNZ$20,400
- BSc in AquacultureUniversity of WaikatoNZ$31,515
- BAppSc Aquaculture and FisheriesUniversity of OtagoNZ$38,250
- Undergraduate Marine Biology in New Zealand
- Undergraduate Zoology in New Zealand
- Undergraduate Biogeography in New Zealand
- Undergraduate Wildlife Management in New Zealand
- Undergraduate Animal Communications in New Zealand