Undergraduate Criminology Courses in Canada
Canada offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Criminology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Canada with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Criminology universities in Canada
- Crandall University
- Georgian College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Trent University
- Nipissing University
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- University of Regina
- St. Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Thompson Rivers University
- St Lawrence College
- St. Thomas University
Undergraduate Criminology fees in Canada
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Criminology in Canada - £3,501
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Criminology in Canada - £8,752
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Criminology in Canada
Before moving to study in Canada you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Canada student visa
|CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD$85.
Studying Undergraduate Criminology in Canada eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Canada. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Criminology qualification in Canada
Once you’ve completed your studies in Canada you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Canada and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)
Top Undergraduate Criminology Courses in the Canada
- Diploma Police and Justice StudiesThompson Rivers University£6,007
- Diploma in Community and Justice ServicesGeorgian College of Applied Arts and Technology£8,256
- Diploma Community and Justice Services (B603)St. Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology£9,152
- Ontario College Diploma Community and Justice Services (Kingston)St Lawrence College£9,312
- BA Major in Sociology with Concentration in Social JusticeCrandall University£10,444
- BA Criminology and Criminal JusticeSt. Thomas University£10,542
- Bachelor of Arts, Major in CriminologyThompson Rivers University£11,438
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Major in CriminologyKwantlen Polytechnic University
- Bachelor of Arts, Major in CriminologyKwantlen Polytechnic University
- Certificate in CriminologyKwantlen Polytechnic University
24+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now