Undergraduate Human Resources Courses in Canada
Canada offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Human Resources courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Canada with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Human Resources universities in Canada
- University of Regina
- Georgian College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Trent University
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Niagara College
- St Lawrence College
- Thompson Rivers University
- Academy of Learning Career College, Scarborough
- Nipissing University
- St. Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology
Undergraduate Human Resources fees in Canada
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Human Resources in Canada - £4,690
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Human Resources in Canada - £9,380
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Human Resources in Canada
Before moving to study in Canada you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD$85.|
Studying Undergraduate Human Resources in Canada eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Canada. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Human Resources qualification in Canada
Once you’ve completed your studies in Canada you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Canada and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
Top Undergraduate Human Resources Courses in the Canada
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration - Human ResourcesGeorgian College of Applied Arts and Technology£8,295
- Advanced Diploma Business Administration - Human Resources (B880)St. Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology£9,195
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Human Resource ManagementUniversity of the Fraser Valley£9,229
- Ontario College Advanced Diploma Business Administration - Human Resources (Kingston)St Lawrence College£9,356
- Ontario College Diploma Business Human Resources (Kingston)St Lawrence College£9,356
- Certificate Payroll AdministratorAcademy of Learning Career College, Scarborough£9,778
- Advanced Diploma Business Administration - Human Resources (Co-op)Niagara College£9,996
- Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource ManagementTrent University£11,203
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Human Resources)Niagara College£11,417
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Major in Human Resource ManagementThompson Rivers University£11,492