Undergraduate Mental Health Courses in Canada
Canada offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Mental Health courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Canada with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 1 Undergraduate Mental Health universities in Canada
Undergraduate Mental Health fees in Canada
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Mental Health in Canada - £6,636
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Mental Health in Canada - £6,636
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Mental Health in Canada
Before moving to study in Canada you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD$85.|
Studying Undergraduate Mental Health in Canada eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Canada. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Mental Health qualification in Canada
Once you’ve completed your studies in Canada you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Canada and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
Top Undergraduate Mental Health Courses in the Canada
- Bachelor of Health Science, dual credential (Respiratory Therapy)Thompson Rivers UniversityCA$19,604
- Undergraduate Optics in Canada
- Undergraduate Physical Therapy in Canada
- Undergraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences in Canada
- Undergraduate Nutrition And Dietetics in Canada
- Undergraduate Health care in Canada
- Undergraduate Medicine in Canada
- Undergraduate Nutrition in Canada
- Undergraduate Respiratory Therapy in Canada
- Undergraduate Public Health in Canada
- Undergraduate Health Policy in Canada