Undergraduate Physiology Courses in New Zealand
New Zealand offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Physiology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in New Zealand with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 7 Undergraduate Physiology universities in New Zealand
- Massey University
- University of Otago
- Southern Institute of Technology
- Ara institute of Canterbury
- Otago Polytechnic
- Universal College of Learning
- Waikato Institute of Technology
Undergraduate Physiology fees in New Zealand
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Physiology in New Zealand - £1,959
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Physiology in New Zealand - £8,814
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Physiology in New Zealand
Before moving to study in New Zealand you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|New Zealand student visa
|NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.
Studying Undergraduate Physiology in New Zealand eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in New Zealand. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Physiology qualification in New Zealand
Once you’ve completed your studies in New Zealand you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in New Zealand and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Post-study work visa
Top Undergraduate Physiology Courses in the New Zealand
- New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4) Health and Wellness CareersSouthern Institute of Technology£4,799
- New Zealand Diploma in Wellness and Relaxation Massage (Level 5)Southern Institute of Technology£7,002
- New Zealand Diploma in Wellness and Relaxation Massage (Level 5)Waikato Institute of Technology£9,448
- New Zealand Diploma in Wellness and Relaxation Massage (Level 5)Ara institute of Canterbury£10,525
- New Zealand Diploma in Wellness and Relaxation Massage (Level 5)Otago Polytechnic£11,257
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Wellness) (Level 7)Universal College of Learning£11,421
- Bachelor of Science - Physiology - level 7Massey University£17,549
- BSc PhysiologyUniversity of Otago£18,556
8+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Undergraduate Microbiology in New Zealand
- Undergraduate Neuroscience in New Zealand
- Undergraduate Molecular Pathology in New Zealand
- Undergraduate Biology Imaging in New Zealand
- Undergraduate Human Biology in New Zealand
- Undergraduate Botany in New Zealand
- Undergraduate Biology in New Zealand
- Undergraduate Ecology in New Zealand
- Undergraduate Soil Science in New Zealand