Undergraduate Physiotherapy Courses in Canada
Canada offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Physiotherapy courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Canada with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top Undergraduate Physiotherapy universities in Canada
- Conestoga College
- Georgian College of Applied Arts and Technology
- St. Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology
Undergraduate Physiotherapy fees in Canada
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Physiotherapy in Canada - £4,826
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Physiotherapy in Canada - £5,429
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Physiotherapy in Canada
Before moving to study in Canada you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD$85.|
Studying Undergraduate Physiotherapy in Canada eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Canada. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Physiotherapy qualification in Canada
Once you’ve completed your studies in Canada you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Canada and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
Top Undergraduate Physiotherapy Courses in the Canada
- Diploma Occupational Therapist Assistant & Physiotherapist Assistant (Kitchener – Doon)Conestoga CollegeCA$13,750
- Diploma in Occupational Therapist Assistant and Physiotherapist AssistantGeorgian College of Applied Arts and TechnologyCA$14,150
- Diploma Occupational Therapist Assistant / Physiotherapist Assistant (K893)St. Clair College of Applied Arts & TechnologyCA$15,395.76
- Undergraduate Childhood Studies in Canada
- Undergraduate Dentistry in Canada
- Undergraduate Recreation Therapy in Canada
- Undergraduate Nursing in Canada
- Undergraduate Physical Therapy in Canada
- Undergraduate Physical Education in Canada
- Undergraduate Occupational Therapy in Canada
- Undergraduate Mental Health in Canada
- Undergraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences in Canada
- Undergraduate Emergency Management in Canada