Doctorate Business Courses Abroad
Choosing to study Doctorate in Business abroad is a decision that will hugely benefit your future.
With a Doctorate in Business you will excel in the subject and set yourself up for a prosperous career.
You can choose from over 62 institutions offering 101 Doctorate courses in Business.
Fees start from £1,462 up to £17,060. The actual cost will depend on your chosen institution, so do make sure you check. If costs are a concern, many scholarships available can help with funding. Each scholarship has different criteria to qualify for but can help cover living costs and tuition fees.
You must also have a suitable background when applying for Doctorate in Business. Different universities will have different requirements, so check their criteria before applying.
You will also likely need an English language qualification, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Top 10 Doctorate in Business universities abroad
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Essex
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Abertay
- Bournemouth University
- University of Idaho
- University of Liverpool
- University of Otago
- University of Strathclyde
Doctorate in Business fees abroad
There’s no way around tuition fees (unless you have a scholarship of course) as they are a necessity to study Doctorate in Business. Fees can be higher or lower depending on which country you decide to study in and the university.
To find out what you’ll need to pay, please look to your chosen university for Doctorate in Business.
To help you get a general idea, we’ve identified the minimum and maximum fees below.
Don’t forget there are many scholarships available that you can apply for to help reduce costs.
The minimum fees for Doctorate in Business are £1,462.
The maximum fees for Doctorate in Business are £17,060.
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate in Business abroad
Most countries require students to take a student visa before studying there. There are costs associated with applying, which vary depending on the country. The table below outlines the costs you’ll be expected to pay.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD $85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Doctorate in Business abroad eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad, there is a set list of documents that you will need. The specific requirements depend on the country as well as the institution. In general, however, you will need the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Each university will outline the minimum score for each test before you apply, as well as any other additional document you may need, such as a portfolio.
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate in Business qualification
Once you’ve finished your course, you will have the option to stay back in the country and look for work. In order to do so, you will have to apply for a post-study work permit.
Countries have different types of permits that differ in how long you can stay back for. The table below outlines the length of time each permit lets you stay in each country.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Doctorate Business Courses
- DCom CommerceUniversity of OtagoNZ$6,740
- PhD CommerceUniversity of OtagoNZ$6,740
- DBA Doctorate in Business AdministrationUniversity of Gloucestershire£7,638
- DBA Doctor of Business AdministrationDe Montfort University£12,500
- PhD Business Research DegreesBirmingham City University£13,200
- MPhil Business and ManagementUniversity of Chester£13,308
- PhD Business with ManagementUniversity of Plymouth£13,645
- PhD Business and ManagementUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- MPhil Business and ManagementUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- MSc by Research Business and ManagementUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- Doctorate in Business Administration
- Doctorate in Marine Transportation
- Doctorate in Business Analytics
- Doctorate in Hospitality Management
- Doctorate in Critical Management Studies
- Doctorate in Supply Chain Management
- Doctorate in Project and Event Management
- Doctorate in Organizational Studies
- Doctorate in Finance
- Doctorate in Business English