Foundation Business Courses Abroad
Choosing to study Foundation in Business abroad is a decision that will hugely benefit your future.
With a Foundation in Business you will excel in the subject and set yourself up for a prosperous career.
You can choose from over 13 institutions offering 73 Foundation courses in Business.
Fees start from £2,443 up to £14,171. The actual cost will depend on your chosen institution, so do make sure you check. If costs are a concern, many scholarships available can help with funding. Each scholarship has different criteria to qualify for but can help cover living costs and tuition fees.
You must also have a suitable background when applying for Foundation in Business. Different universities will have different requirements, so check their criteria before applying.
You will also likely need an English language qualification, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Top 10 Foundation in Business universities abroad
- Cambridge Education Group
- Ara institute of Canterbury
- Coventry University
- Oxford Brookes University
- University College Birmingham
- Columbia College
- Dublin City University
- Northumbria University
- Oregon State University
- Sheffield Hallam University
Foundation in Business fees abroad
There’s no way around tuition fees (unless you have a scholarship of course) as they are a necessity to study Foundation in Business. Fees can be higher or lower depending on which country you decide to study in and the university.
To find out what you’ll need to pay, please look to your chosen university for Foundation in Business.
To help you get a general idea, we’ve identified the minimum and maximum fees below.
Don’t forget there are many scholarships available that you can apply for to help reduce costs.
The minimum fees for Foundation in Business are £2,443.
The maximum fees for Foundation in Business are £14,171.
Student’s visa cost for studying Foundation in Business abroad
Most countries require students to take a student visa before studying there. There are costs associated with applying, which vary depending on the country. The table below outlines the costs you’ll be expected to pay.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD $85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Foundation in Business abroad eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad, there is a set list of documents that you will need. The specific requirements depend on the country as well as the institution. In general, however, you will need the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Each university will outline the minimum score for each test before you apply, as well as any other additional document you may need, such as a portfolio.
Post-study work permit after completing Foundation in Business qualification
Once you’ve finished your course, you will have the option to stay back in the country and look for work. In order to do so, you will have to apply for a post-study work permit.
Countries have different types of permits that differ in how long you can stay back for. The table below outlines the length of time each permit lets you stay in each country.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Foundation Business Courses
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (First Line Management)Ara institute of CanterburyNZ$10,747
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Introduction to Small Business)Ara institute of CanterburyNZ$10,747
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership)Ara institute of CanterburyNZ$10,747
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Small Business)Ara institute of CanterburyNZ$10,747
- FdA Business and Management PracticeOxford Brookes University£9,720
- University Transfer BusinessColumbia CollegeCA$17,100
- International Foundation Programme - BusinessThe University of Law£11,400
- International Foundation Programme Business, Law and Social SciencesSheffield Hallam University£14,370
- International Foundation Year Business StreamDublin City University£12,700
- International Foundation Year - BusinessUniversity of Salford£13,750
- Foundation in Hospitality Management
- Foundation in Tourism Management
- Foundation in Business Administration
- Foundation in Accounting
- Foundation in Finance
- Foundation in Project and Event Management