Undergraduate Data Sciences And Big Data Courses Abroad
Choosing to study Undergraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data abroad is a decision that will hugely benefit your future.
With a Undergraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data you will excel in the subject and set yourself up for a prosperous career.
You can choose from over 104 institutions offering 268 Undergraduate courses in Data Sciences And Big Data.
Fees start from £4,098 up to £37,703. The actual cost will depend on your chosen institution, so do make sure you check. If costs are a concern, many scholarships available can help with funding. Each scholarship has different criteria to qualify for but can help cover living costs and tuition fees.
You must also have a suitable background when applying for Undergraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data. Different universities will have different requirements, so check their criteria before applying.
You will also likely need an English language qualification, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Top 10 Undergraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data universities abroad
- University of Essex
- Keele University
- University of Exeter
- City University of London
- The University of Western Australia
- University of Greenwich
- University of Kent
- University of Reading
- Brunel University
- Coventry University
Undergraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data fees abroad
There’s no way around tuition fees (unless you have a scholarship of course) as they are a necessity to study Undergraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data. Fees can be higher or lower depending on which country you decide to study in and the university.
To find out what you’ll need to pay, please look to your chosen university for Undergraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data.
To help you get a general idea, we’ve identified the minimum and maximum fees below.
Don’t forget there are many scholarships available that you can apply for to help reduce costs.
The minimum fees for Undergraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data are £4,098.
The maximum fees for Undergraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data are £37,703.
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data abroad
Most countries require students to take a student visa before studying there. There are costs associated with applying, which vary depending on the country. The table below outlines the costs you’ll be expected to pay.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD $85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Undergraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data abroad eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad, there is a set list of documents that you will need. The specific requirements depend on the country as well as the institution. In general, however, you will need the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Each university will outline the minimum score for each test before you apply, as well as any other additional document you may need, such as a portfolio.
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data qualification
Once you’ve finished your course, you will have the option to stay back in the country and look for work. In order to do so, you will have to apply for a post-study work permit.
Countries have different types of permits that differ in how long you can stay back for. The table below outlines the length of time each permit lets you stay in each country.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Data Sciences And Big Data Courses
- Certificate Information Technology: Data Analytics and DatabaseSeattle Central College$6,923.68
- Bachelor of Science, Major in Data ScienceThompson Rivers UniversityCA$10,296
- BS Data ScienceSouthwest Minnesota State University$10,122
- Certificate of Achievement Data ScienceSanta Monica College$10,422
- Bachelor of Science in Analytics, Specialization in Data AnalyticsUniversity of Prince Edward IslandCA$13,998
- Certificate Data Processing and Reporting (Brantford)Conestoga CollegeCA$14,163
- Certificate in Data AnalyticsWestcliff University$11,160
- Certificate Data ScienceUniversity of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)$11,980
- BSc (Hons) AI and Data ScienceGlasgow Caledonian University£12,250
- BSc (Hons) Data ScienceBuckinghamshire New University£12,500
- Undergraduate in Cybernetics
- Undergraduate in Computer Engineerings
- Undergraduate in Information Design
- Undergraduate in Systems science
- Undergraduate in Social Network Analysis
- Undergraduate in Game Design
- Undergraduate in Systems Analysis
- Undergraduate in Computer Graphics
- Undergraduate in Virtual and Augumented Reality
- Undergraduate in Recording