Postgraduate Data Sciences And Big Data Courses Abroad
Choosing to study Postgraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data abroad is a decision that will hugely benefit your future.
With a Postgraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data you will excel in the subject and set yourself up for a prosperous career.
You can choose from over 140 institutions offering 388 Postgraduate courses in Data Sciences And Big Data.
Fees start from £4,098 up to £36,883. The actual cost will depend on your chosen institution, so do make sure you check. If costs are a concern, many scholarships available can help with funding. Each scholarship has different criteria to qualify for but can help cover living costs and tuition fees.
You must also have a suitable background when applying for Postgraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data. Different universities will have different requirements, so check their criteria before applying.
You will also likely need an English language qualification, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Top 10 Postgraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data universities abroad
- Newcastle University
- University of Liverpool
- University of Bath
- University of Essex
- University of Exeter
- Arizona State University
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Northumbria University
- University of North Texas
- Queen Mary University of London
Postgraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data fees abroad
There’s no way around tuition fees (unless you have a scholarship of course) as they are a necessity to study Postgraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data. Fees can be higher or lower depending on which country you decide to study in and the university.
To find out what you’ll need to pay, please look to your chosen university for Postgraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data.
To help you get a general idea, we’ve identified the minimum and maximum fees below.
Don’t forget there are many scholarships available that you can apply for to help reduce costs.
The minimum fees for Postgraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data are £4,098.
The maximum fees for Postgraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data are £36,883.
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data abroad
Most countries require students to take a student visa before studying there. There are costs associated with applying, which vary depending on the country. The table below outlines the costs you’ll be expected to pay.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD $85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Postgraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data abroad eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad, there is a set list of documents that you will need. The specific requirements depend on the country as well as the institution. In general, however, you will need the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Each university will outline the minimum score for each test before you apply, as well as any other additional document you may need, such as a portfolio.
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate in Data Sciences And Big Data qualification
Once you’ve finished your course, you will have the option to stay back in the country and look for work. In order to do so, you will have to apply for a post-study work permit.
Countries have different types of permits that differ in how long you can stay back for. The table below outlines the length of time each permit lets you stay in each country.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Data Sciences And Big Data Courses
- MS Data ScienceUniversity of North Texas
- PGCert Big Data Analytics (Online)University of Liverpool£5,100
- PGCert Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (Online)University of Liverpool£5,100
- Accelerated Certificate Program Data ScienceUniversity of California, Irvine$7,900
- Accelerated Certificate Program Data Analytics for BusinessUniversity of California, Irvine$7,900
- PGCert Data ScienceLancaster University£8,140
- M.L.I.S. Library and Information ScienceUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,004
- GradCert Big Data AnalyticsGeorgian College of Applied Arts and TechnologyCA$15,450
- MBA (Global) Data Analytics (Online)London School of Business and Finance£9,000
- GradCert Predictive Analytics (Milton - Parkhill Drive)Conestoga CollegeCA$15,383
- Postgraduate in Virtual and Augumented Reality
- Postgraduate in Computer Sciences
- Postgraduate in Data Mining
- Postgraduate in Cybernetics
- Postgraduate in Robotics
- Postgraduate in Mechanics
- Postgraduate in Information Design
- Postgraduate in Television
- Postgraduate in Systems Analysis
- Postgraduate in Software Design