Undergraduate Engineering And Technology Courses Abroad
Choosing to study Undergraduate in Engineering And Technology abroad is a decision that will hugely benefit your future.
With a Undergraduate in Engineering And Technology you will excel in the subject and set yourself up for a prosperous career.
You can choose from over 125 institutions offering 461 Undergraduate courses in Engineering And Technology.
Fees start from £977 up to £24,433. The actual cost will depend on your chosen institution, so do make sure you check. If costs are a concern, many scholarships available can help with funding. Each scholarship has different criteria to qualify for but can help cover living costs and tuition fees.
You must also have a suitable background when applying for Undergraduate in Engineering And Technology. Different universities will have different requirements, so check their criteria before applying.
You will also likely need an English language qualification, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Top 10 Undergraduate in Engineering And Technology universities abroad
- University of Liverpool
- University of Exeter
- Auburn University
- Newcastle University
- University of Gloucestershire
- University of Huddersfield
- University of East London
- Loughborough University
- Valencia College
- Kent State University
Undergraduate in Engineering And Technology fees abroad
There’s no way around tuition fees (unless you have a scholarship of course) as they are a necessity to study Undergraduate in Engineering And Technology. Fees can be higher or lower depending on which country you decide to study in and the university.
To find out what you’ll need to pay, please look to your chosen university for Undergraduate in Engineering And Technology.
To help you get a general idea, we’ve identified the minimum and maximum fees below.
Don’t forget there are many scholarships available that you can apply for to help reduce costs.
The minimum fees for Undergraduate in Engineering And Technology are £977.
The maximum fees for Undergraduate in Engineering And Technology are £24,433.
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate in Engineering And Technology abroad
Most countries require students to take a student visa before studying there. There are costs associated with applying, which vary depending on the country. The table below outlines the costs you’ll be expected to pay.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD $85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Undergraduate in Engineering And Technology abroad eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad, there is a set list of documents that you will need. The specific requirements depend on the country as well as the institution. In general, however, you will need the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Each university will outline the minimum score for each test before you apply, as well as any other additional document you may need, such as a portfolio.
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate in Engineering And Technology qualification
Once you’ve finished your course, you will have the option to stay back in the country and look for work. In order to do so, you will have to apply for a post-study work permit.
Countries have different types of permits that differ in how long you can stay back for. The table below outlines the length of time each permit lets you stay in each country.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Engineering And Technology Courses
- Certificate of Achievement in Engineering (Level 7)The Open Polytechnic of New ZealandNZ$4,692
- New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 3) with a focus on EngineeringOtago PolytechnicNZ$7,290
- Associate in Science Natural Sciences: Flexible STEM ConcentrationGenesee Community College$6,254
- Bachelor of Engineering (Transfer)Cape Breton UniversityCA$8,529
- General EngineeringTrine University$6,900
- Certificate of Achievement Liberal Arts: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)Contra Costa College$7,272
- Engineering Transfer ProgramThompson Rivers UniversityCA$10,296
- Diploma Architectural and Engineering TechnologyThompson Rivers UniversityCA$10,296
- Certificate of Achievement EngineeringContra Costa College$8,888
- Associate in Science EngineeringCollege of the Canyons$9,354
- Undergraduate in Space sciences
- Undergraduate in Biological Systems Engineering
- Undergraduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Undergraduate in Naval Architecture
- Undergraduate in Chemical Engineering
- Undergraduate in Ecosystem Ecology
- Undergraduate in Nanoengineering
- Undergraduate in Science Studies
- Undergraduate in Telecommunications Engineering
- Undergraduate in Vehicle Engineering