Postgraduate Engineering And Technology Courses Abroad
Choosing to study Postgraduate in Engineering And Technology abroad is a decision that will hugely benefit your future.
With a Postgraduate in Engineering And Technology you will excel in the subject and set yourself up for a prosperous career.
You can choose from over 79 institutions offering 226 Postgraduate courses in Engineering And Technology.
Fees start from £6,000 up to £35,000. The actual cost will depend on your chosen institution, so do make sure you check. If costs are a concern, many scholarships available can help with funding. Each scholarship has different criteria to qualify for but can help cover living costs and tuition fees.
You must also have a suitable background when applying for Postgraduate in Engineering And Technology. Different universities will have different requirements, so check their criteria before applying.
You will also likely need an English language qualification, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Top 10 Postgraduate in Engineering And Technology universities abroad
- Cranfield University
- Arizona State University
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Birmingham
- Conestoga College
- Loughborough University
- Trinity College Dublin
- University of Glasgow
- University of York
- Auburn University
Postgraduate in Engineering And Technology fees abroad
There’s no way around tuition fees (unless you have a scholarship of course) as they are a necessity to study Postgraduate in Engineering And Technology. Fees can be higher or lower depending on which country you decide to study in and the university.
To find out what you’ll need to pay, please look to your chosen university for Postgraduate in Engineering And Technology.
To help you get a general idea, we’ve identified the minimum and maximum fees below.
Don’t forget there are many scholarships available that you can apply for to help reduce costs.
The minimum fees for Postgraduate in Engineering And Technology are £6,000.
The maximum fees for Postgraduate in Engineering And Technology are £35,000.
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate in Engineering And Technology abroad
Most countries require students to take a student visa before studying there. There are costs associated with applying, which vary depending on the country. The table below outlines the costs you’ll be expected to pay.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD $85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Postgraduate in Engineering And Technology abroad eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad, there is a set list of documents that you will need. The specific requirements depend on the country as well as the institution. In general, however, you will need the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Each university will outline the minimum score for each test before you apply, as well as any other additional document you may need, such as a portfolio.
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate in Engineering And Technology qualification
Once you’ve finished your course, you will have the option to stay back in the country and look for work. In order to do so, you will have to apply for a post-study work permit.
Countries have different types of permits that differ in how long you can stay back for. The table below outlines the length of time each permit lets you stay in each country.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Engineering And Technology Courses
- PGCert Translation TechnologySwansea University£6,250
- PGDip Legal TechnologyThe University of Law£8,300
- Graduate Diploma in Engineering Technology (Level 7)Southern Institute of TechnologyNZ$17,400
- MSc Food Processing Engineering (With Advance Practice)Teesside University£9,000
- GradCert Process Quality Engineering (Brantford) (Accelerated)Conestoga CollegeCA$15,383
- GradCert Process Quality Engineering (Guelph) (Accelerated)Conestoga CollegeCA$15,383
- GradCert Process Quality Engineering (Kitchener - Doon) (Accelerated)Conestoga CollegeCA$15,383
- GradCert Process Quality Engineering (Milton - Parkhill Drive)Conestoga CollegeCA$15,383
- GradCert Process Quality Engineering (Waterloo) (Accelerated)Conestoga CollegeCA$15,383
- GradCert Process Quality Engineering (Guelph)Conestoga CollegeCA$15,383
- Postgraduate in Nuclear Engineering
- Postgraduate in Science And Technology Studies
- Postgraduate in Science Studies
- Postgraduate in Control Engineering
- Postgraduate in Bioprocess Engineering
- Postgraduate in Electronic Engineering
- Postgraduate in Chemical Engineering
- Postgraduate in Ecosystem Ecology
- Postgraduate in Systems Engineering
- Postgraduate in Biomedical Engineering