Which university is the best in the world in the STEM subjects?Updated on: Aug 7, 2023
There are several universities that are considered to be among the best in the world for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) subjects. The exact ranking may vary depending on the criteria used and the specific field within STEM.
However, some of the top universities that are commonly ranked highly for STEM subjects are:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Stanford University
- California Institute of Technology (Caltech)
- Harvard University
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
- ETH Zurich - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich
- University of California, Berkeley
- Imperial College London
- University of Chicago
Again, the exact ranking may vary depending on the source and the specific criteria used, but these are all highly regarded institutions for STEM education and research.
- 5 quirky jobs you can do with your STEM degree
- 8 STEM courses at the University of Liverpool to look out for
- STEM Courses in USA: Universities, Eligibility, Admission, Job Prospects
- 8 unusual jobs for STEM graduates
- Are STEM PhDs free in the US for international students?
- Are there any STEM courses in fashion designing in the USA?
- Can a commerce student study a STEM MBA in the USA?
- Do I have to have STEM education for a successful future?
- Does film production fall in the STEM category?
- How can I do well in STEM courses in the US?