Chemistry Courses in UK
Get ready to change your future when you decide to study Chemistry in United Kingdom.
People who have studied abroad said it not only improved their confidence but also gave them a better understanding of their cultural values and taught them worthwhile skills that influenced their future career.
When you decide to study in United Kingdom, you can access universities that rank highly in Chemistry, improving your job prospects. You also get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom once you’ve graduated with a post-study work visa. There are plenty of universities on offer. Choose from 54 institutions and 490 courses.
The time is now to study abroad. It’s worth it, we promise.
Top 10 Chemistry universities in United Kingdom
- Keele University
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Glasgow
- University of Lincoln
- University of York
- University of Liverpool
- Cardiff University
- University of Sheffield
- Newcastle University
- Loughborough University
Chemistry fees in United Kingdom
Tution fees will make up a large chunk of your costs. These will vary depending on which university you decide to study at, so do make sure you check with the institution.
There are also plenty of options to help cover the costs, such as scholarships. These can cover some or all tuition fees and other living expenses.
In general, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Chemistry in United Kingdom - £9,000
- Maximum fees Chemistry in United Kingdom - £35,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Chemistry in United Kingdom
You need a student visa to study in United Kingdom. Please see the table below for how much you will need to pay for the application and other potential costs.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Chemistry in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad in any country, the documents you need tend to be pretty similar.
Some will vary depending on the institution, but we’ve outlined below the core documents you’ll need to make your application.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Chemistry qualification in United Kingdom
You’ll be pleased to know that once you’ve completed Chemistry qualification in United Kingdom you’ll be eligible to stay back and see work!
This is an excellent opportunity to put your degree to good use and begin your career. See the table below for how long you get to stay:
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Chemistry Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc in ChemistryThe University of Hull£9,600
- PhD (School of Chemistry and Biosciences) DoctorateUniversity of Bradford£10,442
- MChem Chemistry (Foundation Entry)University of Central Lancashire£11,000
- BSc (Hons) Chemistry (Foundation Entry)University of Central Lancashire£11,000
- MRes Analytical & Forensic ChemistryGlyndwr University£12,500
- PGCE Secondary Science with ChemistryUniversity of Bedfordshire£12,900
- BSc (Hons) Chemical Engineering with Chemistry with Sandwich PlacementUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BSc (Hons) Chemistry with Chemical Engineering with Sandwich PlacementUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BSc (Hons) Chemical Engineering with ChemistryUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BSc (Hons) Chemistry with Chemical EngineeringUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- Institutions offering the courses54
- Count of courses490
- Count of UG courses369
- Count of PG courses55
- Count of Doctorate courses65
- Fee range (min-max)£9,000 - £35,000