Postgraduate Chemistry Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Chemistry courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Chemistry universities in United Kingdom
- University of Leicester
- Nottingham Trent University
- The University of Hull
- University of Sheffield
- University of Southampton
- Cardiff University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Loughborough University
- Newcastle University
- Teesside University
Postgraduate Chemistry fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Chemistry in United Kingdom - £11,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Chemistry in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Chemistry in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Chemistry in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Chemistry qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Chemistry Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGCE Science with Chemistry (QTS)Middlesex University£11,500
- PGCE Secondary Science with ChemistryUniversity of Bedfordshire£12,900
- PGCE Secondary Chemistry (including School Direct) with QTS (Core)University of Chester£12,950
- PGCE Secondary Education: ChemistryUniversity of Wolverhampton£13,450
- PGCE Secondary Science: ChemistryBirmingham City University£13,980
- PGCE Science with Chemistry Secondary EducationUniversity of Sunderland£14,000
- PGCE Secondary ChemistryUniversity of East London£14,160
- PGCE with QTS Secondary ChemistryUniversity of Chester£14,250
- MSc Pharmaceutical ChemistryUniversity of South Wales£14,500
- MSc Synthetic Organic ChemistryUniversity of Central Lancashire£14,500
- Postgraduate Medicinal Chemistry in UK
- Postgraduate Physical Chemistry in UK
- Postgraduate Petrochemistry in UK
- Postgraduate Analytical Chemistry in UK
- Postgraduate Electrochemistry in UK
- Postgraduate Synthetic Chemistry in UK
- Postgraduate Green Chemistry in UK
- Institutions offering the courses41
- Count of courses62
- Count of UG courses382
- Count of PG courses62
- Count of Doctorate courses69
- Fee range (min-max)£11,000 - £27,000