Doctorate Chemistry Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Chemistry courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Chemistry universities in United Kingdom
- Cardiff University
- University of Leicester
- University of Liverpool
- University of York
- Heriot-Watt University
- Newcastle University
- Swansea University
- University of Glasgow
- University of Kent
- University of Lincoln
Doctorate Chemistry fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Chemistry in United Kingdom - £10,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Chemistry in United Kingdom - £36,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Chemistry in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Chemistry in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Chemistry qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Chemistry Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD (School of Chemistry and Biosciences) DoctorateUniversity of Bradford£10,442
- MRes Analytical & Forensic ChemistryWrexham University£12,500
- PhD ChemistryThe University of Hull£16,250
- MSc by Thesis ChemistryThe University of Hull£18,650
- PhD Postgraduate Research in ChemistryUniversity of Wolverhampton£15,450
- MRes Advanced Materials ChemistryNottingham Trent University£15,500
- MRes ChemistryNottingham Trent University£15,500
- MRes in Hydrates and PVTHeriot-Watt University£15,672
- MRes in Oilfield ChemistryHeriot-Watt University£15,672
- MRes ChemistryUniversity of Brighton£15,800
- Doctorate Petrochemistry in UK
- Doctorate Atmospheric Chemistry in UK
- Doctorate Analytical Chemistry in UK
- Doctorate Inorganic Chemistry in UK
- Doctorate Medicinal Chemistry in UK
- Doctorate Physical Organic Chemistry in UK
- Doctorate Catalysis in UK
- Doctorate Synthetic Chemistry in UK
- Doctorate Theoretical Chemistry in UK
- Doctorate Flavor Chemistry in UK