Doctorate Mathematics Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Doctorate Mathematics courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 8 Doctorate Mathematics universities in United States
- Texas State University
- Kent State University
- University of Colorado Denver
- University of Idaho
- Oregon State University
- Montclair State University
- Saint Louis University
- University of North Texas
Doctorate Mathematics fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Mathematics in United States - £10,273
- Maximum fees Doctorate Mathematics in United States - £26,077
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Mathematics in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa
|USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.
Studying Doctorate Mathematics in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Mathematics qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Top Doctorate Mathematics Courses in the United States
- PhD Mathematics EducationTexas State University£13,117
- PhD in Mathematics EducationMontclair State University£13,097
- PhD Applied MathematicsUniversity of Colorado Denver£13,837
- PhD MathematicsUniversity of North Texas£15,465
- Ph.D. Applied MathematicsKent State University£18,168
- Ph.D. Pure MathematicsKent State University£18,168
- EdD Education: Science, Technology, Engineering and MathematicsUniversity of Idaho£23,314
- PhD Education: Science, Technology, Engineering and MathematicsUniversity of Idaho£23,314
- PhD MathematicsUniversity of Idaho£23,314
- PhD MathematicsOregon State University£26,440
12+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now