Doctorate Physical Therapy Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Doctorate Physical Therapy courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 5 Doctorate Physical Therapy universities in United States
- Gannon University
- Clarkson University
- Concordia University, St. Paul
- Long Island University Brooklyn
- Sacred Heart University
Doctorate Physical Therapy fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Physical Therapy in United States - £6,559
- Maximum fees Doctorate Physical Therapy in United States - £31,155
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Physical Therapy in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Doctorate Physical Therapy in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Physical Therapy qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Doctorate Physical Therapy Courses in the United States
- Doctor of Physical TherapyGannon University$10,500
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT)Concordia University, St. Paul$29,205
- Doctor of Physical Therapy ProgramGannon University$37,700
- DPT Physical TherapySacred Heart University$39,500
- Doctor of Physical TherapyLong Island University Brooklyn$46,080
- Doctor of Physical TherapyClarkson University$49,756
- Doctorate Exercise Physiology in US
- Doctorate Occupational Therapy in US
- Doctorate Nursing in US
- Doctorate Kinesiology in US
- Doctorate Mental Health in US
- Doctorate Veterinary Medicine in US
- Doctorate Medicine in US
- Doctorate Pathology in US
- Doctorate Childhood Studies in US
- Doctorate Nutrition And Dietetics in US
- Institutions offering the courses5
- Count of courses6
- Count of UG courses29
- Count of PG courses1
- Count of Doctorate courses6
- Fee range (min-max)£6,559 - £31,155