Foundation Arts And Humanities Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Foundation Arts And Humanities courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Foundation Arts And Humanities universities in United Kingdom
- Cambridge Education Group
- University of Wolverhampton
- Oxford Brookes University
- Coventry University
- Northumbria University
- University of Bristol
Foundation Arts And Humanities fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Foundation Arts And Humanities in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Foundation Arts And Humanities in United Kingdom - £26,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Foundation Arts And Humanities in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Foundation Arts And Humanities in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Foundation Arts And Humanities qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Foundation Arts And Humanities Courses in the United Kingdom
- Fd Cert International Foundation Year in Science and EngineeringUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- Fd Cert International Foundation Year in Education, Health and WellbeingUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- Fd Cert International Foundation Year in Social SciencesUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- Fd Cert International Foundation Year in ArtsUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- International Foundation Arts, Humanities and LawOxford Brookes University£13,900
- Undergraduate Foundation Programme (UFP) Humanities,Law and Social Sciences 3 Term - University of SunderlandCambridge Education Group£13,980
- Foundation in HumanitiesOxford Brookes University£14,600
- Undergraduate Foundation Programme (UFP) Humanities and Social Sciences 3 Term - London South Bank UniversityCambridge Education Group£14,745
- Undergraduate Foundation Programme (UFP) Humanities and Social Sciences 3 Term - University of Central LancashireCambridge Education Group£15,270
- International Foundation Year - Art, Design and MediaCoventry University£16,000
- Foundation Aesthetics in UK
- Foundation Maritime Studies in UK
- Foundation Arts Administration in UK
- Foundation Fine Arts in UK
- Foundation Creative Arts in UK
- Foundation Education in UK
- Institutions offering the courses6
- Count of courses45
- Count of UG courses14
- Count of PG courses24
- Count of Doctorate courses20
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £26,000