Foundation Engineering And Technology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Foundation Engineering And Technology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 7 Foundation Engineering And Technology universities in United Kingdom
- Cambridge Education Group
- Coventry University
- De Montfort University
- Oxford Brookes University
- Queen Mary University of London
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of Bristol
Foundation Engineering And Technology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Foundation Engineering And Technology in United Kingdom - £11,000
- Maximum fees Foundation Engineering And Technology in United Kingdom - £26,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Foundation Engineering And Technology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Foundation Engineering And Technology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Foundation Engineering And Technology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Foundation Engineering And Technology Courses in the United Kingdom
- International Foundation Programme Science Technology Engineering and MathematicsSheffield Hallam University£14,370
- Undergraduate Foundation Programme (UFP) Engineering and Sciences 3 Term - University of SunderlandCambridge Education Group£14,985
- Foundation EngineeringOxford Brookes University£15,500
- Foundation Engineering Year ZeroDe Montfort University£15,750
- Undergraduate Foundation Programme (UFP) Engineering and Sciences 3 Term - London South Bank UniversityCambridge Education Group£15,945
- International Foundation Year - EngineeringCoventry University£16,000
- Undergraduate Foundation Programme (UFP) Computing, Engineering and Sciences 3 Term - University of HullCambridge Education Group£16,485
- Undergraduate Foundation Programme (UFP) Engineering and Sciences 3 Term - University of Central LancashireCambridge Education Group£16,890
- International Year One (Engineering) (IY1) Computing, Engineering and Sciences 3 Term - University of HullCambridge Education Group£16,995
- International Year One (IY1) Engineering and Physical Sciences 3 Term - Aston UniversityCambridge Education Group£17,185
- Foundation Civil Engineering in UK
- Foundation Electronic Engineering in UK
- Foundation Marketing in UK
- Foundation Science And Technology Studies in UK
- Foundation Chemical Engineering in UK
- Foundation Mechanical Engineering in UK
- Foundation Electrical Engineering in UK
- Foundation Media Studies And Communication in UK
- Foundation Biomedical Engineering in UK
- Institutions offering the courses7
- Count of courses43
- Count of UG courses299
- Count of PG courses160
- Count of Doctorate courses73
- Fee range (min-max)£11,000 - £26,000