Postgraduate Engineering And Technology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Engineering And Technology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Engineering And Technology universities in United Kingdom
- Cranfield University
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Birmingham
- Loughborough University
- University of Glasgow
- University of York
- Swansea University
- University of East London
- University of Exeter
- University of Wolverhampton
Postgraduate Engineering And Technology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Engineering And Technology in United Kingdom - £5,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Engineering And Technology in United Kingdom - £31,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Engineering And Technology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Engineering And Technology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Engineering And Technology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Engineering And Technology Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGCert Translation TechnologySwansea University£5,750
- MSc Food Processing Engineering (With Advance Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- PGDip Legal TechnologyThe University of Law£8,300
- PGCert Advanced Heat EngineeringCranfield University£10,740
- MSc Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation TechnologyUniversity of Dundee£12,125
- MSc Legal TechnologyThe University of Law£12,360
- MSc Engineering ManagementUniversity of Chester£12,450
- MSc Engineering (Automotive)Glyndwr University£12,500
- MSc Engineering (Renewable & Sustainable Energy)Glyndwr University£12,500
- PGCE Secondary Design and TechnologyUniversity of Bedfordshire£12,900
- Postgraduate Military Electronics in UK
- Postgraduate Power Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Meteorology in UK
- Postgraduate Chemical Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Vehicle Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Nuclear Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Optical Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Military Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Control Systems Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Biomedical Engineering in UK
- Institutions offering the courses54
- Count of courses160
- Count of UG courses299
- Count of PG courses160
- Count of Doctorate courses73
- Fee range (min-max)£5,000 - £31,000