Postgraduate Information Systems Courses in Canada
Canada offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Information Systems courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Canada with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 1 Postgraduate Information Systems universities in Canada
Postgraduate Information Systems fees in Canada
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Information Systems in Canada - £4,826
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Information Systems in Canada - £4,826
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Information Systems in Canada
Before moving to study in Canada you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD$85.|
Studying Postgraduate Information Systems in Canada eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Canada. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Information Systems qualification in Canada
Once you’ve completed your studies in Canada you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Canada and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
Top Postgraduate Information Systems Courses in the Canada
- Postgraduate Ergonomics in Canada
- Postgraduate Artificial Intelligence in Canada
- Postgraduate Data Sciences and Big Data in Canada
- Postgraduate Information Technology in Canada
- Postgraduate Virtual and Augumented Reality in Canada
- Postgraduate Robotics in Canada
- Postgraduate Computer Graphics in Canada
- Postgraduate Computer Sciences in Canada
- Postgraduate Social Network Analysis in Canada
- Postgraduate Software Design in Canada