Undergraduate Econometrics Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Econometrics courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 5 Undergraduate Econometrics universities in United Kingdom
- University of Exeter
- University of Bristol
- University of Kent
- University of York
- University of Nottingham
Undergraduate Econometrics fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Econometrics in United Kingdom - £17,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Econometrics in United Kingdom - £24,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Econometrics in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Econometrics in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Econometrics qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Econometrics Courses in the United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) Economics with EconometricsUniversity of Kent£17,400
- BSc (Hons) Financial Economics with EconometricsUniversity of Kent£17,400
- BSc (Hons) Economics with Econometrics with Year AbroadUniversity of Exeter£18,800
- BSc (Hons) Economics with Econometrics with Industrial ExperienceUniversity of Exeter£18,800
- BSc (Hons) Economics with EconometricsUniversity of Exeter£18,800
- BSc (Hons) Economics, Econometrics and FinanceUniversity of York£19,600
- BSc Economics and EconometricsUniversity of Nottingham£20,500
- BSc Economics with Econometrics With Industrial ExperienceUniversity of Exeter£21,500
- BSc Economics with EconometricsUniversity of Exeter£21,500
- BSc Economics with Econometrics With Year AbroadUniversity of Exeter£21,500
- Institutions offering the courses5
- Count of courses13
- Count of UG courses13
- Count of PG courses13
- Count of Doctorate courses4
- Fee range (min-max)£17,000 - £24,000