Undergraduate Economic Policy Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Economic Policy courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 1 Undergraduate Economic Policy universities in United Kingdom
Undergraduate Economic Policy fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Economic Policy in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Economic Policy in United Kingdom - £14,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Economic Policy in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Economic Policy in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Economic Policy qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Economic Policy Courses in the United Kingdom
- Undergraduate International Trade in UK
- Undergraduate Financial Econometrics in UK
- Undergraduate Political Economy in UK
- Undergraduate Financial Economics in UK
- Undergraduate Anarchist Economics in UK
- Undergraduate Development Economics in UK
- Undergraduate Economic Development in UK
- Undergraduate International Economics in UK
- Undergraduate Econometrics in UK
- Undergraduate Economic History in UK
- Institutions offering the courses1
- Count of courses2
- Count of UG courses2
- Count of PG courses4
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £14,000