Undergraduate Information Design Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Information Design courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 1 Undergraduate Information Design universities in United Kingdom
Undergraduate Information Design fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Information Design in United Kingdom - £19,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Information Design in United Kingdom - £19,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Information Design in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Information Design in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Information Design qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Information Design Courses in the United Kingdom
- Undergraduate Intelligence in UK
- Undergraduate Social Network Analysis in UK
- Undergraduate Artificial Intelligence in UK
- Undergraduate Information Systems in UK
- Undergraduate Game Design in UK
- Undergraduate Robotics in UK
- Undergraduate Recording in UK
- Undergraduate Video Art in UK
- Undergraduate Computer Sciences in UK
- Undergraduate Data Sciences and Big Data in UK
- Institutions offering the courses1
- Count of courses1
- Count of UG courses1
- Count of PG courses4
- Fee range (min-max)£19,000 - £19,000