Undergraduate Policy Studies Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Policy Studies courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 5 Undergraduate Policy Studies universities in United Kingdom
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of Glasgow
- University of Liverpool
- Bangor University
- University of Stirling
Undergraduate Policy Studies fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Policy Studies in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Policy Studies in United Kingdom - £20,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Policy Studies in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Policy Studies in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Policy Studies qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Policy Studies Courses in the United Kingdom
- BA (Hons) Deaf Studies and Social Policy with Sandwich PlacementUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BA (Hons) Deaf Studies and Social Policy with Foundation YearUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BA (Hons) Deaf Studies and Social PolicyUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BA (Hons) Childhood and Youth Studies and Social PolicyBangor University£15,250
- BA (Hons) Sociology and Social Policy and Spanish and Latin American StudiesUniversity of Stirling£16,400
- MA (Hons) Social and Public Policy/Theatre StudiesUniversity of Glasgow£17,620
- MA (Hons) Theology and Religious Studies/Social and Public PolicyUniversity of Glasgow£17,620
- BA (Hons) Social Policy and Hispanic StudiesUniversity of Liverpool£19,900
- BA (Hons) Chinese Studies and Social PolicyUniversity of Liverpool£20,000
- Undergraduate International Relations in UK
- Undergraduate Foreign Policy in UK
- Undergraduate Peace And Conflict Studies in UK
- Undergraduate Public Policy School in UK
- Undergraduate Law in UK
- Undergraduate Governmental Affairs in UK
- Undergraduate Public Policy in UK
- Institutions offering the courses5
- Count of courses9
- Count of UG courses9
- Count of Doctorate courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £20,000