Zoology Courses in UK
Get ready to change your future when you decide to study Zoology in United Kingdom.
People who have studied abroad said it not only improved their confidence but also gave them a better understanding of their cultural values and taught them worthwhile skills that influenced their future career.
When you decide to study in United Kingdom, you can access universities that rank highly in Zoology, improving your job prospects. You also get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom once you’ve graduated with a post-study work visa. There are plenty of universities on offer. Choose from 27 institutions and 114 courses.
The time is now to study abroad. It’s worth it, we promise.
Top 10 Zoology universities in United Kingdom
- Bangor University
- University of Exeter
- University of Lincoln
- University of Sheffield
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Queen's University Belfast
- University of Bristol
- University of Reading
- University of Roehampton
- Lancaster University
Zoology fees in United Kingdom
Tution fees will make up a large chunk of your costs. These will vary depending on which university you decide to study at, so do make sure you check with the institution.
There are also plenty of options to help cover the costs, such as scholarships. These can cover some or all tuition fees and other living expenses.
In general, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Zoology in United Kingdom - £11,000
- Maximum fees Zoology in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Zoology in United Kingdom
You need a student visa to study in United Kingdom. Please see the table below for how much you will need to pay for the application and other potential costs.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Zoology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad in any country, the documents you need tend to be pretty similar.
Some will vary depending on the institution, but we’ve outlined below the core documents you’ll need to make your application.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Zoology qualification in United Kingdom
You’ll be pleased to know that once you’ve completed Zoology qualification in United Kingdom you’ll be eligible to stay back and see work!
This is an excellent opportunity to put your degree to good use and begin your career. See the table below for how long you get to stay:
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Zoology Courses in the United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) Zoology with Foundation YearLiverpool John Moores University£11,000
- BSc Zoology Extended DegreeUniversity of Roehampton£13,145
- BSc (Hons) ZoologyUniversity of Derby£14,045
- BSc (Hons) Zoology with Foundation YearUniversity of Derby£14,045
- BSc (Hons) ZoologyUniversity of Plymouth£14,600
- BSc (Hons) Zoology with Foundation YearUniversity of Roehampton£15,000
- BSc (Hons) Zoology with Placement YearUniversity of Roehampton£15,000
- BSc (Hons) ZoologyUniversity of Roehampton£15,000
- BSc (Hons) Biological Sciences (Zoology)Oxford Brookes University£15,500
- BSc (Hons) Zoology with Science Foundation YearUniversity of Lincoln£15,900
- Institutions offering the courses27
- Count of courses114
- Count of UG courses107
- Count of PG courses3
- Count of Doctorate courses4
- Fee range (min-max)£11,000 - £27,000