Undergraduate Zoology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Zoology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Zoology universities in United Kingdom
- Bangor University
- University of Exeter
- University of Sheffield
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Queen's University Belfast
- Swansea University
- University of Bristol
- University of Lincoln
- Lancaster University
- Newcastle University
Undergraduate Zoology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Zoology in United Kingdom - £9,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Zoology in United Kingdom - £28,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Zoology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Zoology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Zoology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Zoology Courses in the United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) Zoology (including a Foundation Year)University of Chester£9,750
- BSc (Hons) Zoology with Foundation YearLiverpool John Moores University£11,000
- BSc ZoologyThe University of Hull£12,000
- BSc Zoology with Foundation YearThe University of Hull£12,000
- BSc (Hons) ZoologyUniversity of Chester£13,450
- BSc (Hons) ZoologyUniversity of Derby£14,045
- BSc (Hons) Zoology with Foundation YearUniversity of Derby£14,045
- BSc (Hons) ZoologyUniversity of Plymouth£14,600
- BSc (Hons) ZoologyUniversity of Roehampton£15,000
- BSc (Hons) Zoology with Foundation YearUniversity of Roehampton£15,000
- Undergraduate Biogeography in UK
- Undergraduate Herpetology in UK
- Undergraduate Aquaculture in UK
- Undergraduate Primatology in UK
- Undergraduate Ornithology in UK
- Undergraduate Evolutionary Biology in UK
- Undergraduate Marine Biology in UK
- Undergraduate Wildlife Management in UK
- Undergraduate Ethology in UK