Computer Engineerings Courses Abroad
If you want to study Computer Engineerings, then studying abroad is the right choice! With a qualification in Computer Engineerings you can deepen your understanding of the subject and open the doors to a fulfilling career. You have many options to consider, from which country to study in (UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand) to what type of university would best suit you.
We have over 43 institutions to choose from offering 74 undergraduate courses, 15 postgraduate courses, and 6 Doctorates, all in Computer Engineerings.
The typical fees for studying Computer Engineerings range from £8,150 up to £61,943. You may also qualify for a scholarship to help with the funding. These can cover expenses such as tuition fees as well as living costs. You need to ensure you have the right background to apply for Computer Engineerings and carefully consider the university’s requirements to study there.
You will likely need an English language qualification, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Top 10 Computer Engineerings universities abroad
- Arizona State University
- Newcastle University
- Brunel University
- University of Kent
- Loughborough University
- University of Essex
- Auburn University
- Bangor University
- University at Albany
- University of Greenwich
Computer Engineerings fees abroad
Tuition fees are an essential requirement you must pay if you want to study Computer Engineerings. These fees can vary dramatically depending on the country and university you choose to study as well as your level of study.
To give a rough idea, we have outlined the minimum and maximum fees you will be expected to pay.
To find out the exact tuition fees you will be required to pay, please refer to your chosen university for Computer Engineerings.
There are also scholarships available to help you cover costs if you meet the requirements.
The minimum fees for Computer Engineerings are £8,150.
The maximum fees for Computer Engineerings are £61,943.
Student visa cost for studying Computer Engineerings abroad
To study Computer Engineerings abroad you will need a student visa. The visa will vary in cost depending on where you want to study.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD $85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Computer Engineerings abroad eligibility criteria
To study Computer Engineerings abroad, you need a set list of documents. The exact requirements differ depending on which country you want to study in. However, in general, you are expected to have the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
For any test results, the minimum score you need will depend on the university you are applying to.
Post-study work permit after completing Computer Engineerings qualification
Once you have completed your qualification in Computer Engineerings, you will be entitled to apply for a post-study work permit. This permit will allow you to stay behind in the country you studied in in order to find work. The table below outlines how long you can stay in each country.
Each country has different rules regarding applying and when, so make sure you read up on what you need to do so you don’t miss out.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Computer Engineerings Courses
- PhD Electrical and Computer EngineeringUniversity at Albany$13,675.95
- BEng (Hons) Computer-Aided Mechanical EngineeringGlasgow Caledonian University£12,250
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Software Engineering) with Sandwich PlacementUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Software Engineering)University of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BSc (Hons) Computer Systems Engineering (Top-up)University of Sunderland£13,000
- MEng (Hons) Electronic and Computer Systems EngineeringCardiff Metropolitan University£13,000
- BEng (Hons) Electronic and Computer Systems EngineeringCardiff Metropolitan University£13,000
- BEng (Hons) Mechatronics and Computer Systems EngineeringUniversity of East London£13,080
- BEng (Hons) Mechatronics and Computer Systems Engineering (with Foundation Year)University of East London£13,080
- BEng (Hons) Computer Systems Engineering and Robotics (including foundation year)London Metropolitan University£13,200
- Television Studies
- Virtual and Augumented Reality
- Intelligence Management
- Computer Sciences
- Machine Learning
- Cloud Computing
- Social Network Analysis
- Cyber Security