Hospitality Management Courses Abroad
If you want to study Hospitality Management, then studying abroad is the right choice! With a qualification in Hospitality Management you can deepen your understanding of the subject and open the doors to a fulfilling career. You have many options to consider, from which country to study in (UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand) to what type of university would best suit you.
We have over 91 institutions to choose from offering 243 undergraduate courses, 89 postgraduate courses, and 4 Doctorates, all in Hospitality Management.
The typical fees for studying Hospitality Management range from £1,731 up to £31,154. You may also qualify for a scholarship to help with the funding. These can cover expenses such as tuition fees as well as living costs. You need to ensure you have the right background to apply for Hospitality Management and carefully consider the university’s requirements to study there.
You will likely need an English language qualification, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Top 10 Hospitality Management universities abroad
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Bournemouth University
- University College Birmingham
- University of Sunderland
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- HTMi - International Hotel and Tourism Institute (Switzerland)
- Northumbria University
- Oxford Brookes University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- University of Strathclyde
Hospitality Management fees abroad
Tuition fees are an essential requirement you must pay if you want to study Hospitality Management. These fees can vary dramatically depending on the country and university you choose to study as well as your level of study.
To give a rough idea, we have outlined the minimum and maximum fees you will be expected to pay.
To find out the exact tuition fees you will be required to pay, please refer to your chosen university for Hospitality Management.
There are also scholarships available to help you cover costs if you meet the requirements.
The minimum fees for Hospitality Management are £1,731.
The maximum fees for Hospitality Management are £31,154.
Student visa cost for studying Hospitality Management abroad
To study Hospitality Management abroad you will need a student visa. The visa will vary in cost depending on where you want to study.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD $85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Hospitality Management abroad eligibility criteria
To study Hospitality Management abroad, you need a set list of documents. The exact requirements differ depending on which country you want to study in. However, in general, you are expected to have the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
For any test results, the minimum score you need will depend on the university you are applying to.
Post-study work permit after completing Hospitality Management qualification
Once you have completed your qualification in Hospitality Management, you will be entitled to apply for a post-study work permit. This permit will allow you to stay behind in the country you studied in in order to find work. The table below outlines how long you can stay in each country.
Each country has different rules regarding applying and when, so make sure you read up on what you need to do so you don’t miss out.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Hospitality Management Courses
- Bachelor of Hotel and Tourism EconomicsWarsaw University of Economics€2,900
- Bachelor of Hotel & Tourism ManagementWarsaw University of Business€2,900
- Hospitality Operation CertificateDEA Canadian College
- Hospitality Operation Certificate+COOPDEA Canadian College
- Associate in Applied Science Tourism, Hospitality & Event ManagementGenesee Community College$6,254
- Bachelor of Hospitality and Tourism ManagementCape Breton UniversityCA$8,529
- Certificate III in HospitalityAustralia Institute of Business and TechnologyA$10,000
- PGCert Hospitality and LeadershipUniversity of Galway€6,190
- PGCert Hospitality ManagementUniversity of Galway€6,190
- Certificate Restaurant ProductionSouth Seattle College$6,923.68
- Marine Transportation
- Public Finance
- Nonprofit Administration
- Business English
- Museum Administration
- Critical Management Studies
- Organizational Studies
- Business Administration