Intelligence Courses Abroad
If you want to study Intelligence, then studying abroad is the right choice! With a qualification in Intelligence you can deepen your understanding of the subject and open the doors to a fulfilling career. You have many options to consider, from which country to study in (UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand) to what type of university would best suit you.
We have over 37 institutions to choose from offering 19 undergraduate courses, 43 postgraduate courses, and 1 Doctorates, all in Intelligence.
The typical fees for studying Intelligence range from £7,000 up to £30,000. You may also qualify for a scholarship to help with the funding. These can cover expenses such as tuition fees as well as living costs. You need to ensure you have the right background to apply for Intelligence and carefully consider the university’s requirements to study there.
You will likely need an English language qualification, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Top 10 Intelligence universities abroad
- Staffordshire University
- Brunel University
- Buckinghamshire New University
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Salford
- University of Southampton
- Birmingham City University
- Heriot-Watt University
- Newcastle University
- Queen's University Belfast
Intelligence fees abroad
Tuition fees are an essential requirement you must pay if you want to study Intelligence. These fees can vary dramatically depending on the country and university you choose to study as well as your level of study.
To give a rough idea, we have outlined the minimum and maximum fees you will be expected to pay.
To find out the exact tuition fees you will be required to pay, please refer to your chosen university for Intelligence.
There are also scholarships available to help you cover costs if you meet the requirements.
The minimum fees for Intelligence are £7,000.
The maximum fees for Intelligence are £30,000.
Student visa cost for studying Intelligence abroad
To study Intelligence abroad you will need a student visa. The visa will vary in cost depending on where you want to study.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD $85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Intelligence abroad eligibility criteria
To study Intelligence abroad, you need a set list of documents. The exact requirements differ depending on which country you want to study in. However, in general, you are expected to have the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
For any test results, the minimum score you need will depend on the university you are applying to.
Post-study work permit after completing Intelligence qualification
Once you have completed your qualification in Intelligence, you will be entitled to apply for a post-study work permit. This permit will allow you to stay behind in the country you studied in in order to find work. The table below outlines how long you can stay in each country.
Each country has different rules regarding applying and when, so make sure you read up on what you need to do so you don’t miss out.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Intelligence Courses
- PgCert Artificial IntelligenceQueen's University Belfast£7,717
- Post-Graduate Certificate Artificial Intelligence and Data AnalyticsSaskatchewan PolytechnicCA$17,400
- MSc Policing and Intelligence AnalysisBirmingham City University£13,200
- BSc (Hons) Intelligence, Security and ResilienceBuckinghamshire New University£14,250
- BSc (Hons) Intelligence, Security and Resilience with Foundation YearBuckinghamshire New University£14,250
- MSc Machine IntelligenceUniversity of Greenwich£14,500
- Security, Intelligence and Strategic Studies (Erasmus Mundus International Master) IntMUniversity of Glasgow£14,700
- MSc Financial Investigation and Digital IntelligenceUniversity of Derby£14,700
- MSc Intelligence, Security and Disaster ManagementUniversity of Derby£14,700
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science with Artificial IntelligenceBuckinghamshire New University£15,000
- Computer Engineerings
- Information Technology
- Software Design
- Information Systems
- Television Studies
- Intelligence Analysis Management
- Social Network Analysis
- Systems science
- Computer Graphics