Organizational Studies Courses Abroad
If you want to study Organizational Studies, then studying abroad is the right choice! With a qualification in Organizational Studies you can deepen your understanding of the subject and open the doors to a fulfilling career. You have many options to consider, from which country to study in (UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand) to what type of university would best suit you.
We have over 62 institutions to choose from offering 98 undergraduate courses, 52 postgraduate courses, and 19 Doctorates, all in Organizational Studies.
The typical fees for studying Organizational Studies range from £1,954 up to £24,915. You may also qualify for a scholarship to help with the funding. These can cover expenses such as tuition fees as well as living costs. You need to ensure you have the right background to apply for Organizational Studies and carefully consider the university’s requirements to study there.
You will likely need an English language qualification, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Top 10 Organizational Studies universities abroad
- University of Exeter
- University of Huddersfield
- Arizona State University
- Brescia University College
- Conestoga College
- University of Essex
- Illinois State University
- University of La Verne
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Lancaster University
Organizational Studies fees abroad
Tuition fees are an essential requirement you must pay if you want to study Organizational Studies. These fees can vary dramatically depending on the country and university you choose to study as well as your level of study.
To give a rough idea, we have outlined the minimum and maximum fees you will be expected to pay.
To find out the exact tuition fees you will be required to pay, please refer to your chosen university for Organizational Studies.
There are also scholarships available to help you cover costs if you meet the requirements.
The minimum fees for Organizational Studies are £1,954.
The maximum fees for Organizational Studies are £24,915.
Student visa cost for studying Organizational Studies abroad
To study Organizational Studies abroad you will need a student visa. The visa will vary in cost depending on where you want to study.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD $85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Organizational Studies abroad eligibility criteria
To study Organizational Studies abroad, you need a set list of documents. The exact requirements differ depending on which country you want to study in. However, in general, you are expected to have the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
For any test results, the minimum score you need will depend on the university you are applying to.
Post-study work permit after completing Organizational Studies qualification
Once you have completed your qualification in Organizational Studies, you will be entitled to apply for a post-study work permit. This permit will allow you to stay behind in the country you studied in in order to find work. The table below outlines how long you can stay in each country.
Each country has different rules regarding applying and when, so make sure you read up on what you need to do so you don’t miss out.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Organizational Studies Courses
- New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4)Toi Ohomai Institute of TechnologyNZ$9,975
- PGCert Employment Law and PracticeUlster University£15,360
- Graduate Certificate in Organizational LeadershipWestcliff University$9,120
- Graduate Diploma of Strategic LeadershipAustralia Institute of Business and TechnologyA$13,500
- Associate in Science (AS) Administrative AssistantContra Costa College$10,100
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Specialization in Organizational ManagementUniversity of Prince Edward IslandCA$13,998
- Certificate Office Administration - General (Brantford) (Accelerated)Conestoga CollegeCA$14,163
- Certificate Office Administration - General (Guelph)Conestoga CollegeCA$14,163
- Certificate Office Administration - General (Kitchener - Doon)Conestoga CollegeCA$14,163
- Diploma Office Administration - Executive (Kitchener – Doon) (Accelerated)Conestoga CollegeCA$14,163
- Nonprofit Administration
- Business English
- Museum Administration
- Critical Management Studies
- Project and Event Management
- Public Finance
- Business Administration
- Tourism Management
- Business Analytics