Rehabilitation Medicine Courses Abroad
If you want to study Rehabilitation Medicine, then studying abroad is the right choice! With a qualification in Rehabilitation Medicine you can deepen your understanding of the subject and open the doors to a fulfilling career. You have many options to consider, from which country to study in (UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand) to what type of university would best suit you.
We have over 9 institutions to choose from offering 6 undergraduate courses, 7 postgraduate courses, and Doctorates, all in Rehabilitation Medicine.
The typical fees for studying Rehabilitation Medicine range from £4,847 up to £16,359. You may also qualify for a scholarship to help with the funding. These can cover expenses such as tuition fees as well as living costs. You need to ensure you have the right background to apply for Rehabilitation Medicine and carefully consider the university’s requirements to study there.
You will likely need an English language qualification, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Top 9 Rehabilitation Medicine universities abroad
- University of Otago
- Colorado Mesa University
- College of San Mateo
- Diablo Valley College
- Fulton-Montgomery Community College State University of New York
- Georgian College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Trinity College Dublin
- Wichita State University
Rehabilitation Medicine fees abroad
Tuition fees are an essential requirement you must pay if you want to study Rehabilitation Medicine. These fees can vary dramatically depending on the country and university you choose to study as well as your level of study.
To give a rough idea, we have outlined the minimum and maximum fees you will be expected to pay.
To find out the exact tuition fees you will be required to pay, please refer to your chosen university for Rehabilitation Medicine.
There are also scholarships available to help you cover costs if you meet the requirements.
The minimum fees for Rehabilitation Medicine are £4,847.
The maximum fees for Rehabilitation Medicine are £16,359.
Student visa cost for studying Rehabilitation Medicine abroad
To study Rehabilitation Medicine abroad you will need a student visa. The visa will vary in cost depending on where you want to study.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD $85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Rehabilitation Medicine abroad eligibility criteria
To study Rehabilitation Medicine abroad, you need a set list of documents. The exact requirements differ depending on which country you want to study in. However, in general, you are expected to have the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
For any test results, the minimum score you need will depend on the university you are applying to.
Post-study work permit after completing Rehabilitation Medicine qualification
Once you have completed your qualification in Rehabilitation Medicine, you will be entitled to apply for a post-study work permit. This permit will allow you to stay behind in the country you studied in in order to find work. The table below outlines how long you can stay in each country.
Each country has different rules regarding applying and when, so make sure you read up on what you need to do so you don’t miss out.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Rehabilitation Medicine Courses
- GradCert Addictions: Treatment and PreventionGeorgian College of Applied Arts and TechnologyCA$15,450
- Associate in Science - Addiction CounselingDiablo Valley College$11,532
- Professional Certificate Addiction Studies-Fall Semester CohortColorado Mesa University
- Professional Certificate Addiction Studies-Spring Semester CohortColorado Mesa University$12,562
- M.Sc./P.Grad.Dip. Addiction RecoveryTrinity College Dublin€17,483
- PGCertHealSc endorsed in Addiction and Co-existing DisordersUniversity of OtagoNZ$31,775
- BSc (Hons) Rehabilitation Studies (1 year top-up)Sheffield Hallam University£15,860
- AAS Addiction ServicesFulton-Montgomery Community College State University of New York$23,000
- MED Counseling - AddictionWichita State University$24,204
- MHealSc Master of Health Sciences endorsed in RehabilitationUniversity of OtagoNZ$43,549
- Athletic Training
- Advanced Practice
- Childhood Studies
- Child Welfare
- Family Systems Theory