Social Network Analysis Courses Abroad
If you want to study Social Network Analysis, then studying abroad is the right choice! With a qualification in Social Network Analysis you can deepen your understanding of the subject and open the doors to a fulfilling career. You have many options to consider, from which country to study in (UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand) to what type of university would best suit you.
We have over 18 institutions to choose from offering 17 undergraduate courses, 11 postgraduate courses, and Doctorates, all in Social Network Analysis.
The typical fees for studying Social Network Analysis range from £7,000 up to £30,000. You may also qualify for a scholarship to help with the funding. These can cover expenses such as tuition fees as well as living costs. You need to ensure you have the right background to apply for Social Network Analysis and carefully consider the university’s requirements to study there.
You will likely need an English language qualification, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Top 10 Social Network Analysis universities abroad
- Brunel University
- Staffordshire University
- Conestoga College
- University for the Creative Arts
- University of Sunderland
- University of York
- Valencia College
- George Mason University
- LaSalle College
- London School of Business and Finance
Social Network Analysis fees abroad
Tuition fees are an essential requirement you must pay if you want to study Social Network Analysis. These fees can vary dramatically depending on the country and university you choose to study as well as your level of study.
To give a rough idea, we have outlined the minimum and maximum fees you will be expected to pay.
To find out the exact tuition fees you will be required to pay, please refer to your chosen university for Social Network Analysis.
There are also scholarships available to help you cover costs if you meet the requirements.
The minimum fees for Social Network Analysis are £7,000.
The maximum fees for Social Network Analysis are £30,000.
Student visa cost for studying Social Network Analysis abroad
To study Social Network Analysis abroad you will need a student visa. The visa will vary in cost depending on where you want to study.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD $85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Social Network Analysis abroad eligibility criteria
To study Social Network Analysis abroad, you need a set list of documents. The exact requirements differ depending on which country you want to study in. However, in general, you are expected to have the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
For any test results, the minimum score you need will depend on the university you are applying to.
Post-study work permit after completing Social Network Analysis qualification
Once you have completed your qualification in Social Network Analysis, you will be entitled to apply for a post-study work permit. This permit will allow you to stay behind in the country you studied in in order to find work. The table below outlines how long you can stay in each country.
Each country has different rules regarding applying and when, so make sure you read up on what you need to do so you don’t miss out.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Social Network Analysis Courses
- Master in Strategic Marketing - Digital Marketing and Social Media (Online)London School of Business and Finance£7,000
- Diploma of Social Media Marketing (International)Melbourne City Institute of EducationA$14,000
- AEC in Social Media StrategyLaSalle CollegeCA$14,400
- GradCert Social Media Marketing (Kitchener – Doon)Conestoga CollegeCA$14,935
- GradCert Social Media Marketing (Milton - Parkhill Drive)Conestoga CollegeCA$15,383
- Graduate Certificate Social Media ManagementNiagara CollegeCA$17,875.9
- BA (Hons) Social Media ManagementUniversity of Sunderland£13,000
- BA (Hons) Social Media Management with Integrated Foundation YearUniversity of Sunderland£13,000
- BA (Hons) Digital and Social Media MarketingStaffordshire University£14,000
- BA (Hons) Digital and Social Media Marketing (with a Foundation Year)Staffordshire University£14,000
- Virtual and Augumented Reality
- Communications Intelligence
- Systems science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Systems Analysis