Software Design Courses Abroad
If you want to study Software Design, then studying abroad is the right choice! With a qualification in Software Design you can deepen your understanding of the subject and open the doors to a fulfilling career. You have many options to consider, from which country to study in (UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand) to what type of university would best suit you.
We have over 89 institutions to choose from offering 115 undergraduate courses, 50 postgraduate courses, and 0 Doctorates, all in Software Design.
The typical fees for studying Software Design range from £4,097 up to £36,872. You may also qualify for a scholarship to help with the funding. These can cover expenses such as tuition fees as well as living costs. You need to ensure you have the right background to apply for Software Design and carefully consider the university’s requirements to study there.
You will likely need an English language qualification, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Top 10 Software Design universities abroad
- University of Sheffield
- Bournemouth University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- The University of Hull
- University of Otago
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Conestoga College
- DePaul University
- Queen's University Belfast
- Royal Holloway University of London
Software Design fees abroad
Tuition fees are an essential requirement you must pay if you want to study Software Design. These fees can vary dramatically depending on the country and university you choose to study as well as your level of study.
To give a rough idea, we have outlined the minimum and maximum fees you will be expected to pay.
To find out the exact tuition fees you will be required to pay, please refer to your chosen university for Software Design.
There are also scholarships available to help you cover costs if you meet the requirements.
The minimum fees for Software Design are £4,097.
The maximum fees for Software Design are £36,872.
Student visa cost for studying Software Design abroad
To study Software Design abroad you will need a student visa. The visa will vary in cost depending on where you want to study.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD $85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Software Design abroad eligibility criteria
To study Software Design abroad, you need a set list of documents. The exact requirements differ depending on which country you want to study in. However, in general, you are expected to have the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
For any test results, the minimum score you need will depend on the university you are applying to.
Post-study work permit after completing Software Design qualification
Once you have completed your qualification in Software Design, you will be entitled to apply for a post-study work permit. This permit will allow you to stay behind in the country you studied in in order to find work. The table below outlines how long you can stay in each country.
Each country has different rules regarding applying and when, so make sure you read up on what you need to do so you don’t miss out.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Software Design Courses
- Certificate Information Technology: Software DevelopmentSeattle Central College$6,923.68
- New Zealand Diploma in Software Development (Level 6)Southern Institute of TechnologyNZ$14,300
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Information Technology: Software DevelopmentSeattle Central College$10,209
- Diploma Software Engineering Technician (Waterloo)Conestoga CollegeCA$13,750
- AdvDip Software Engineering Technology (Optional Co-op) (Waterloo)Conestoga CollegeCA$13,750
- BSc (Hons) Software EngineeringUniversity of Stirling Ras Al KhaimahAED40,000
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Technical Studies-Software DevelopmentPiedmont Virginia Community College$10,942.8
- GradCert Mobile Application DevelopmentGeorgian College of Applied Arts and TechnologyCA$15,450
- GradCert Embedded Systems Development (Optional Co-op) (Cambridge - Fountain Street)Conestoga CollegeCA$15,383
- GradCert Software Quality Assurance and Test Engineering (Optional Co-op) (Waterloo)Conestoga CollegeCA$15,383
- Computer Sciences
- Television Studies
- Communications Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics
- Data Mining
- Cyber Security