Systems Science Courses Abroad
If you want to study Systems Science, then studying abroad is the right choice! With a qualification in Systems Science you can deepen your understanding of the subject and open the doors to a fulfilling career. You have many options to consider, from which country to study in (UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand) to what type of university would best suit you.
We have over 21 institutions to choose from offering 27 undergraduate courses, 12 postgraduate courses, and 10 Doctorates, all in Systems Science.
The typical fees for studying Systems Science range from £5,736 up to £28,678. You may also qualify for a scholarship to help with the funding. These can cover expenses such as tuition fees as well as living costs. You need to ensure you have the right background to apply for Systems Science and carefully consider the university’s requirements to study there.
You will likely need an English language qualification, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Top 10 Systems Science universities abroad
- Arizona State University
- University of Regina
- Trinity College Dublin
- Louisiana State University
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Abertay
- Diablo Valley College
- University of North Texas
- University of Nottingham
- Cleveland State University
Systems Science fees abroad
Tuition fees are an essential requirement you must pay if you want to study Systems Science. These fees can vary dramatically depending on the country and university you choose to study as well as your level of study.
To give a rough idea, we have outlined the minimum and maximum fees you will be expected to pay.
To find out the exact tuition fees you will be required to pay, please refer to your chosen university for Systems Science.
There are also scholarships available to help you cover costs if you meet the requirements.
The minimum fees for Systems Science are £5,736.
The maximum fees for Systems Science are £28,678.
Student visa cost for studying Systems Science abroad
To study Systems Science abroad you will need a student visa. The visa will vary in cost depending on where you want to study.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD $85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Systems Science abroad eligibility criteria
To study Systems Science abroad, you need a set list of documents. The exact requirements differ depending on which country you want to study in. However, in general, you are expected to have the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
For any test results, the minimum score you need will depend on the university you are applying to.
Post-study work permit after completing Systems Science qualification
Once you have completed your qualification in Systems Science, you will be entitled to apply for a post-study work permit. This permit will allow you to stay behind in the country you studied in in order to find work. The table below outlines how long you can stay in each country.
Each country has different rules regarding applying and when, so make sure you read up on what you need to do so you don’t miss out.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Systems Science Courses
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) IT-Controlled Electronic SystemsNorth Seattle College$10,209
- Associate in Science - Computer Information SystemsDiablo Valley College$11,532
- Associate in Science - Geographic Information Systems/ Global Positioning SystemDiablo Valley College$11,532
- Associate in Science - Energy SystemsDiablo Valley College$11,532
- Graduate Certificate of Spatial Science Technology (Geographic Information Systems)University of Southern QueenslandA$17,600
- MSc Pharmaceutical Science and Drug Delivery SystemsLondon Metropolitan University£13,750
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Software Systems DevelopmentUniversity of ReginaCA$25,040.4
- BCompSc Embedded SystemsUniversity of WaikatoNZ$31,515
- PhD Computer Science and Information SystemsUniversity of Colorado Denver$19,391
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Software Systems Development)Ulster University£15,360
- Game Design
- Communications Intelligence
- Virtual and Augumented Reality
- Game Theory
- Data Mining
- Video Art
- Intelligence Analysis Management