Which are the scholarships for studying abroad?Updated on: Aug 28, 2023
There are numerous scholarships available for students who wish to study abroad. Some of the most well-known scholarships include:
- Fulbright Scholarship - The Fulbright Scholarship is one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world and offers funding for graduate students, young professionals, and artists to study or conduct research abroad.
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees - Erasmus Mundus offers fully funded scholarships to students from all over the world who wish to study a joint master's degree program in Europe.
- Chevening Scholarships - Chevening Scholarships are awarded by the UK government to outstanding students from around the world who wish to study in the UK.
- Rhodes Scholarship - The Rhodes Scholarship is awarded to outstanding students from around the world to study at the University of Oxford in the UK.
- DAAD Scholarship - The DAAD Scholarship is awarded to international students who wish to study in Germany.
- Australian Awards Scholarship - The Australian Awards Scholarship is offered by the Australian government to students from developing countries who wish to study in Australia.
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship - The Gates Cambridge Scholarship is awarded to outstanding students from around the world to study at the University of Cambridge in the UK.
It's important to research and apply for scholarships early, as many have strict application deadlines.
- 12 best scholarships to study abroad for Indian students
- 5 top US scholarships for international students to consider
- 6 study abroad scholarships you can apply for
- Scholarships for Canadian universities: Financial aid opportunities for international students
- Scholarships for Indian students in US
- US scholarships for international students
- How do I get scholarships in Ireland?
- Irish scholarships for international students
- UK scholarships for international students