Doctorate Statistics Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Doctorate Statistics courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 5 Doctorate Statistics universities in United States
- Kent State University
- Washington State University
- University at Albany
- University of North Texas
- Oregon State University
Doctorate Statistics fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Statistics in United States - £7,935
- Maximum fees Doctorate Statistics in United States - £20,632
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Statistics in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Doctorate Statistics in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Statistics qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Doctorate Statistics Courses in the United States
- PhD EpidemiologyUniversity at Albany£10,852
- PhD BiostatisticsUniversity at Albany£10,852
- PhD Research, Measurement and Statistics Educational PsychologyUniversity of North Texas£15,531
- Ph.D. Research, Measurement and StatisticsKent State University£18,245
- Doctor of Philosophy in Statistical ScienceWashington State University£22,016
- PhD Statistics (Online)Oregon State University£26,552