Undergraduate Biology Imaging Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Biology Imaging courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Biology Imaging universities in United Kingdom
- University of Plymouth
- Keele University
- London South Bank University
- University of Exeter
- University of Sunderland
- City University of London
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Teesside University
- Ulster University
- University of Hertfordshire
Undergraduate Biology Imaging fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Biology Imaging in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Biology Imaging in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Biology Imaging in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Biology Imaging in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Biology Imaging qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Biology Imaging Courses in the United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) Diagnostic ImagingGlasgow Caledonian University£12,250
- BA (Hons) Photography, Video and Digital ImagingUniversity of Sunderland£13,000
- BA (Hons) Photography, Video and Digital Imaging with Integrated Foundation YearUniversity of Sunderland£13,000
- BSc (Hons) Diagnostic RadiographyTeesside University£13,000
- BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography and ImagingUniversity of Hertfordshire£14,000
- BSc (Hons) Diagnostic RadiographyUniversity of Plymouth£14,600
- BSc Diagnostic Radiography with Foundation UltrasonographyUniversity of Plymouth£14,600
- BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography and ImagingUlster University£15,360
- BA (Hons) Photography and ImagingLondon South Bank University£15,900
- DipHE Diagnostic ImagingLondon South Bank University£15,900
- Undergraduate Virology in UK
- Undergraduate Biomechanics in UK
- Undergraduate Molecular Genetics in UK
- Undergraduate Biology in UK
- Undergraduate Physiology in UK
- Undergraduate Ecology in UK
- Undergraduate Human Biology in UK
- Undergraduate Neuroscience in UK
- Undergraduate Microbiology in UK
- Institutions offering the courses11
- Count of courses18
- Count of UG courses18
- Count of PG courses12
- Count of Doctorate courses10
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £27,000