Game Theory Courses Abroad
If you want to study Game Theory, then studying abroad is the right choice! With a qualification in Game Theory you can deepen your understanding of the subject and open the doors to a fulfilling career. You have many options to consider, from which country to study in (UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand) to what type of university would best suit you.
We have over 28 institutions to choose from offering 86 undergraduate courses, 12 postgraduate courses, and 0 Doctorates, all in Game Theory.
The typical fees for studying Game Theory range from £6,923 up to £23,366. You may also qualify for a scholarship to help with the funding. These can cover expenses such as tuition fees as well as living costs. You need to ensure you have the right background to apply for Game Theory and carefully consider the university’s requirements to study there.
You will likely need an English language qualification, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Top 10 Game Theory universities abroad
- Staffordshire University
- University for the Creative Arts
- University of East London
- University of Northampton
- University of South Wales
- University of Essex
- University of Gloucestershire
- University of Greenwich
- Brunel University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
Game Theory fees abroad
Tuition fees are an essential requirement you must pay if you want to study Game Theory. These fees can vary dramatically depending on the country and university you choose to study as well as your level of study.
To give a rough idea, we have outlined the minimum and maximum fees you will be expected to pay.
To find out the exact tuition fees you will be required to pay, please refer to your chosen university for Game Theory.
There are also scholarships available to help you cover costs if you meet the requirements.
The minimum fees for Game Theory are £6,923.
The maximum fees for Game Theory are £23,366.
Student visa cost for studying Game Theory abroad
To study Game Theory abroad you will need a student visa. The visa will vary in cost depending on where you want to study.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD $85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Game Theory abroad eligibility criteria
To study Game Theory abroad, you need a set list of documents. The exact requirements differ depending on which country you want to study in. However, in general, you are expected to have the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
For any test results, the minimum score you need will depend on the university you are applying to.
Post-study work permit after completing Game Theory qualification
Once you have completed your qualification in Game Theory, you will be entitled to apply for a post-study work permit. This permit will allow you to stay behind in the country you studied in in order to find work. The table below outlines how long you can stay in each country.
Each country has different rules regarding applying and when, so make sure you read up on what you need to do so you don’t miss out.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Game Theory Courses
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Computing (Games Development)South East Technological University€10,250
- BSc (Hons) Computer Games Development with Foundation YearLiverpool John Moores University£11,000
- BSc (Hons) Computer Games DevelopmentUniversity of Bedfordshire£12,900
- BSc (Hons) Computer Games Development with Foundation YearUniversity of Bedfordshire£12,900
- BSc (Hons) Computer Games Development with Professional Practice YearUniversity of Bedfordshire£12,900
- BSc (Hons) Games DevelopmentUniversity of Chester£12,950
- BSc (Hons) Games Development (including a Foundation Year)University of Chester£12,950
- BSc (Hons) Game DevelopmentUniversity of Sunderland£13,000
- BSc (Hons) Game Development with Integrated Foundation YearUniversity of Sunderland£13,000
- BA (Hons) Computer Games Design: Story DevelopmentUniversity of East London£13,320
- Computer Sciences
- Social Network Analysis
- Systems Analysis
- Cloud Computing
- Technology Policy
- Software Design
- Data Sciences and Big Data
- Intelligence Analysis Management