How to go abroad after 12th in commerce stream?Updated on: Aug 7, 2023
If you want to study abroad after completing your 12th grade in the commerce stream, here are some steps you can take:
- Choose a country and university: Research universities and colleges in the destination of your choice and shortlist those that offer courses that align with your interests, career goals, and budget.
- Choose a course: Identify the course you want to pursue based on your interests, career goals, and academic background.
- Meet eligibility requirements: Check the eligibility requirements for the course you want to pursue and ensure that you meet all the criteria.
- Take standardised tests: Depending on the destination and university you are applying to, you may be required to take standardised tests like the SAT, IELTS, or ACT.
- Prepare your application: Prepare your application with all the required documents such as academic transcripts, test scores, letters of recommendation, statement of purpose, and a resume or CV.
- Apply for admission: Apply to the universities of your choice by submitting your application along with the required documents.
- Wait for admission decision: After submitting your application, you will have to wait for the university's admission decision. If you are accepted, you will receive an offer letter.
- Apply for a student visa: Once you have been accepted into a university, you can start the process of applying for a student visa for the country you will be studying in.
- Arrange for funding: Studying abroad can be expensive, so it is important to plan for how you will finance your studies. Look for scholarship opportunities, grants, or other forms of financial aid that may be available to you.
There are several courses in abroad universities that are perfectly aligned for students who have completed 12th grade in the Commerce stream:
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): This course is designed for students who want to pursue a career in accounting, finance, or business. The course covers topics such as financial accounting, business law, economics, and marketing.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): This course is ideal for students who want to learn about business management and administration. The course covers topics such as accounting, economics, marketing, and human resources.
- Bachelor of Economics: This course is designed for students who want to pursue a career in economics. The course covers topics such as microeconomics, macroeconomics, statistics, and econometrics.
- Bachelor of Finance: This course is designed for students who want to pursue a career in finance. The course covers topics such as financial accounting, corporate finance, investment analysis, and risk management.
- Bachelor of Marketing: This course is designed for students who want to pursue a career in marketing. The course covers topics such as consumer behavior, market research, advertising, and digital marketing.
You should also consider factors such as the reputation of the university, the availability of scholarships, and the cost of living in the country where the university is located.
- Exploring study abroad options after 12th: Programs and destinations to consider
- Hotel management course in Canada after 12th: your path to success
- Study in Canada after 12th: A complete guide
- Top courses to pursue in the UK after 12th Commerce
- Nursing course in Canada after 12th: your guide to a rewarding career
- Top diploma courses in Canada after 12th: Your ultimate guide
- Can a commerce student study a STEM MBA in the USA?